Americas Got SEXY Talent

This topic is 1043 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

4 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Only for jj would I watch a video knowing nothing about it. The big reveal was fun, but the singing and dancing left a lot of room for improvement.

Well, they can always do a latin version of Chippendales in Vegas.....  Dont need to be a great singer for that, and as long as they flex and gyrate, they're good.    And BTW, thanks for investing 3 minutes of your day for ME.  😏

Edited by jjkrkwood

On 7/8/2021 at 7:17 AM, Lucky said:

Only for jj would I watch a video knowing nothing about it. The big reveal was fun, but the singing and dancing left a lot of room for improvement.

Yeah, once you get past the Chippendales gimmick, you can see that they're not very good dancers.

2 hours ago, BSR said:

Yeah, once you get past the Chippendales gimmick, you can see that they're not very good dancers.

I am certain alot of guys PAY for sex thats not very good either, they just wanna marinate with a hot, sexy built dude ?     Its all about the Gimmick, and clearly you watched THAT ?