polls in the lounge

José Soplanucas
This topic is 1035 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey @RadioRob! I tried to open a poll in the lounge and the option did not show up for me when I clicked on start a new topic. So I came in here to ask why we do not have polls. 

However, when I opened this topic, I see the tag for the poll. So my question is why we do not have that feature in the Lounge? Am I stupid and there is something obvious I am not seeing, as this Argentine weed is dynamite?

Gracias!

The default action when creating forums is to enable polls.  So when I created this forum originally it had it enabled.  

Apparently Daddy had polls implicitly disabled in that forum.  I never manually ran through every single forum to look at it's poll status.  I've manually enabled polls in The Lounge, but I'm too tired to manually going through each individual forum looking for it.  If there is another that ya'll just gotta have it in, you'll have to ask.  :)