411 on Charlie Scott - Dallas

TDAkers

• 1 year later...

His ad is back up on Rent Masseur:  https://rentmasseur.com/DTXSeanCharlie

I had some time with him last year and he was fantastic.  Gorgeous, clean house, loves his pets, not a loon.  Looking forward to booking time with him as soon as I'm back in Dallas.

Edited by kdawgster
Spelling and grammar.

• 3 weeks later...

I had some time with Charlie shortly after his ad reappeared and our time together was fantastic.  He still keeps a nice house and is friendly and engaged, gives an excellent massage, and communicates well.  His ad is now back down, but when I texted him he said he was still seeing previous clients "on request".  I'll be making a request as soon as I get back to Dallas.  Well worth the drive and the $$$.  

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I scheduled to meet with him on Wednesday night. Waited outside his place for over 20 minutes. He never came downstairs.

He was really attentive to messages right up until the time we were supposed to meet, so I was surprised by the no-show. 

Days later, and I still haven’t heard back from him. If anyone on here is still in touch with him, would you reach out and make sure he’s okay? A little worried something bad might have happened. 

1 hour ago, Jackrabbitslim said:

I scheduled to meet with him on Wednesday night. Waited outside his place for over 20 minutes. He never came downstairs.

He was really attentive to messages right up until the time we were supposed to meet, so I was surprised by the no-show. 

Days later, and I still haven’t heard back from him. If anyone on here is still in touch with him, would you reach out and make sure he’s okay? A little worried something bad might have happened. 

So sorry.   That stinks.   

3 hours ago, BigNoiseDallas said:

That sucks, especially if you were going to his place and possibly were already there, waiting.

That’s what happened to me.

I thought maybe he fell asleep by accident as he had an early flight the next day. Wish he would have just apologized as I would have accepted it as an honest mistake. 

1 hour ago, Jackrabbitslim said:

That’s what happened to me.

I thought maybe he fell asleep by accident as he had an early flight the next day. Wish he would have just apologized as I would have accepted it as an honest mistake. 

Word on that kind of behavior spreads, thanks to this website.

Yeah, seems like he is out of town celebrating his bday?

for what it’s worth, I did get a chance to meet with him. I’ll agree that it’s hard to meet up with him (he rescheduled last minute) but when we did finally meet up he was a great muscle bottom.