411 on Carlos in Newark, NJ

CheckCar
This topic is 942 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

13 hours ago, CheckCar said:

https://rentmasseur.com/CarlosIg

A search of his screenname didn’t produce any results on this site, so I’m wondering if anyone either has prior experience with him or knows of prior threads on him that I somehow missed.

It seems odd that there’s no chatter on here for someone this handsome whose Rentmasseur account dates back to 2018. 

To have 4 reviews in a matter of 10 days is possibly a record, or it's engineered. And I would put my money on the latter. That said, I will message him and ask a few probing questions. 

17 hours ago, CheckCar said:

https://rentmasseur.com/CarlosIg

A search of his screenname didn’t produce any results on this site, so I’m wondering if anyone either has prior experience with him or knows of prior threads on him that I somehow missed.

It seems odd that there’s no chatter on here for someone this handsome whose Rentmasseur account dates back to 2018. 

Newark isn't really a place a lot of people like to go to/know their way around enough to know what is a safe area versus what isn't,  which cuts down a great deal on people's willingness to take a flyer on a new guy.

Very intrigued by him.  I'll actually be at a hotel in between Newark and New Brunswick for a few nights in late July, and looking to hire a decent, muscular, non-tatted guy for an erotic massage.  Racially open.

Am a paying member on RM, and opened his Private pics.  Gotta say though -- I saw more sensual bare skin in the famous Bobby-in-the-shower scenes from Dallas, decades ago 😉

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...