Table shower?

SCMass
This topic is 1043 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Planning on checking out Green Jade Men's Spa in Wilton Manors.

What's a table shower/ body scrub entail?  Never been to a men's spa and am not sure what to expect.

Many thanks for any info or recommendations!

A table shower is in a room designed for water (tiled floors and walls, drains on floor).  The customer lies on a flat surface similar to a massage table, only usually a hard surface, with a water proof pillow or towel for a headrest.  First the customer is face down.  There may or may not be a wash cloth covering arse.   The employee pours water over the customer, then soaps him up with a loofah type product, then rinses him down.  Then employee scrubs body with sugar/salt, then rinses him down.

Customer flips over to be face up, perhaps with wash cloth over genitals.  Employee repeats wash, rinse, scrub, rinse.

Customer stands up.  Employee dries off customer with towel.

I've been to Green Jade Men's Spa in Wilton Manors about 3 times (once each year for the past 3 years).  I always get their 90 minute or 2 hour massage and table shower combo.  I am always satisfied.