411 on The_RealDeal in Boston

yungdaddynyc

• 3 weeks later...

Had an interesting experience in Boston (Newton Heights) Ladyboy spa. $85 an hour, basic Thai massage, at end she(HE), allowed mutual touch, but he could not rise to the occasion. (Must be hormones). Negotiated tip (which I hate) I got less than what I paid for, and won't go back.

4 hours ago, ROBENYC said:

Had an interesting experience in Boston (Newton Heights) Ladyboy spa. $85 an hour, basic Thai massage, at end she(HE), allowed mutual touch, but he could not rise to the occasion. (Must be hormones). Negotiated tip (which I hate) I got less than what I paid for, and won't go back.

Why are you randomly commenting on someone else in Boston? Or is this about The Real Deal?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/1/2021 at 9:13 PM, deegeebos said:

Haven't met him but here's his rentmen profile: https://rent.men/Hazam/#platinum

Looks like a legit big dick, but I remember when his ad first showed up in Boston the cock size was listed as 8" and now a couple months later it's 9". Can't be our water...

Current dick size now saying 10"...why do they do that? Who are they trying to fool?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest MikeThomas
On 12/3/2021 at 4:09 PM, Snbrd said:

He's changed his RM ad name from Hazam to The_RealDeal. 

Couldn’t find anything on rentmen for the The_RealDeal.  Found the rentmasseur ad.  The Hazam ad is 404’d.

• 7 months later...