Hottie Aaron Schock

ariadne1880
This topic is 5488 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Was watching late night TV last night and there was an ad for "Aaron Schock for Congress." He's a young boy-next-door hottie who looks to be around 30 years old. Trim, in-shape, running for Congress for the first time. There is no party affiliation (and who cares that's not why I'm posting this) indicated ... you can find photos online. What a real live cutie.

Yes, I'm shallow. Vote him in so I can see him on MSNBC, Fox, and CNN ....

Guest Wetnwildbear

Cute Maybe - Working against the interest of Gays - Definitely.

Vote with the BIG HEAD not the Little Head!

"Despite having a solidly conservative philosophy and voting record on abortion, gun rights, gay marriage and other bread-and-butter conservative issues, Schock won 59 percent of the vote in the 92nd House District in 2006. The election, like his previous efforts, was a testament to his ability as a campaigner, one of his advantages over Callahan in this year’s election.

John Morris, one of Schock’s opponents in the recent primary for the 18th Congressional District, remembers meeting Schock during his campaign for school board seven years ago. “This is a personality that has been created by our times. But this is also someone with extreme discipline. He’s a machine.”

http://www.aaronschock.com/illinoisissues.html

Guest carter07

I live in his congressional district. He's as right-wing as they come. His ads hide the fact he's a Republican, the designated successor to anti-gay Ray LaHood. He's the last kind of guy, hunk or not, we should want in the House.

Don't know. I did get a bit of that feeling watching the ad while he walked through the corn field with that gorgeous face and, obviously, worked out bod poking through his shirt. Yummy. But I have terrible gaydar so don't rely on me for that one.

Sounds like a nice guy who has formulated some stands some might not like (who cares. we all have a right to our opinions). If I lived in that area I would probably vote for him.

Just thought he was a really cute guy and don't see many of them in politics.

Yes, it says he got 59% of the vote in a district that was overwhelmingly Democrat and beat the Democrat incumbent. Good for him. We need more people around who challenge the status quo and conventional wisdom.

The fact that he is cute is just icing on the cake. That's a machine that can come over to my place any time.

You live in Peoria, Illinois? Wow. I had no idea anyone actually lived in that fabled town.

I might just have to register to vote there just to vote for Aaron.

And it's too bad that so many have seen fit to comment on his politics -- which I avoided in my original post -- rather than on his obvious good looks which was the point of my post.

I was trying to keep that out of it. But I know some are a little too narrow-minded for that.

Guest Wetnwildbear

>I was trying to keep that out of it. But I know some are a

>little too narrow-minded for that.

Then there are those of us who are too smart to promote

a politician just cause at least one of his faces' is pretty.

Guest carter07

No, not in Peoria ... and after listening to one of this cute guy's political ads it is absolutely impossible to get an erection for at least 48 hours.

• 6 months later...
Guest ncm2169

< If I lived in that area I would probably vote for him. Just thought he was a really cute guy and don't see many of them in politics.

The League of Women Voters would surely rejoice at your thoughtful and deeply incisive analysis.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ncm2169

Your hottie just told Steven Colbert that fetuses are human beings who deserve the right to keep and bear arms. :eek:

Move to Politics Forum, Moderators?

Archived