What is a request you had to decline?

This topic is 1038 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On 6/22/2021 at 3:11 PM, Rod Hagen said:

Wow.  I forgot about it until you mentioned it:  twenty years ago I had a black client who initially wanted me to use variations of the N-word when we were together (those of you who know me know I'm not particularly verbal anyway, and certainly not aggressively verbal and definitely not insulting).  I told him I could not.   He understood, thank goodness, and was not disappointed and I saw him many more times afterward. 

Interesting, now that I think of him, he was also one of the only clients who ever expressed an interest in scat.  And when I said that wasn't possible, he was fine with that too.  

Very nice guy.  Wonder what happened to him.

Using racial slurs would skeeve me out.  I can 'grok' the kink and why some guys might want it, but I couldn't engage in it myself.  That's a hard pass for me.

That said, I would find a guy talking dirty to me in a foreign language while we're together very hot.  If a guy starts speaking portugues or italian or japanese, I'm turned on like Gomez when Morticia speaks french.   I guess that's a kind of 'race play', too, but hopefully benign.