411 on Chiropractor in LA

Hetgeen

On 10/1/2021 at 5:59 PM, jeezifonly said:

Yes, not for long I don’t think. Just recalled the name “Gianfranco”

http://iranian.com/main/files/blogimages/gianfranco2.jpg

Holy crap.  I didn't notice until you posted this.  I saw him when I lived in LA waaay back before 2004 (I was in LA from '96 to '04 so some time in those 8 years).

It was only therapeutic but I remember that after we were finishing up he said I should have kept my eyes open while I was on my back.  I thought it was a weird comment and assumed that maybe more would have happened if I HAD kept my eyes open.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I had the biggest crush on Ali years ago.  Yoyo, if you think there might be more for repeat visitors then it's sort of your duty to confirm that at this point and report back. 

I'll have to keep him on my short list for the next time I'm in LA, even if he is a little pricey for therapeutic.  

I've known Ali for years now from massages at first turning into his chiropractor client. Definitely pricey for therapeutic but he also included a quick chiropractic adjustment, which I'm not sure if he still does. Very nice guy, I hit it off pretty quick with him and are friends, but I can see a YMMV situation.

Edited by tbuzzsaw

I think I've been to the chiropractic office where he works and he might have worked on me ONCE when my regular guy was out. I was in for several treatments after getting rear ended (don't...it's too easy; it was a car.) 

I think after wrapping his arms around me for the adjustment he might have said something like 'don't try to break free' and I said, 'I can't.' His arms were that huge. Or maybe that was just in my head.

I remember him having lots of charisma and he did a good adjustment. I'd be up for trying him for a massage. Frankly, I have had instances where I go for a sensual massage and the guy slaps on a condom and asks if I want to get penetrated or when I'm on my back, he'll jump on me and try to ride me. 

Those are rare instances for sure but there's something about going in for something simply therapeutic, especially if he's really good at it. 

Does anyone know if he does massage out of the chiropractic office? or somewhere nearby? 

TIA  

2 hours ago, starman05 said:

I think I've been to the chiropractic office where he works and he might have worked on me ONCE when my regular guy was out. I was in for several treatments after getting rear ended (don't...it's too easy; it was a car.) 

I think after wrapping his arms around me for the adjustment he might have said something like 'don't try to break free' and I said, 'I can't.' His arms were that huge. Or maybe that was just in my head.

I remember him having lots of charisma and he did a good adjustment. I'd be up for trying him for a massage. Frankly, I have had instances where I go for a sensual massage and the guy slaps on a condom and asks if I want to get penetrated or when I'm on my back, he'll jump on me and try to ride me. 

Those are rare instances for sure but there's something about going in for something simply therapeutic, especially if he's really good at it. 

Does anyone know if he does massage out of the chiropractic office? or somewhere nearby? 

TIA  

His office, so don't expect anything other than strictly therapeutic. Nowadays I'm not sure, never asked him. He's moved closer to work but I doubt he does any massage anywhere other than the office.

And yeah Dr. Ali is STRONG. Every time I'm there I'm reminded he could easily crack me open like a glowstick but he's so good at what he does.

20 minutes ago, FLJock said:

I keep seeing YMMV but is there actually anyone whose mileage has varied? 
He sounds pretty legit therapeutic, with the general consensus being that he’s pricey but worth it.  
Did I miss anything? 

My comment on the YMMV is how open he is with you depending on chemistry. Yes, it's strictly therapeutic but he's very chatty and it'll depend how comfortable he was with you too.

On 9/28/2023 at 7:46 PM, Lorduke said:

Can someone confirm he’ll go the extra mile from therapeutic? 

He's only therapeutic. But, the Brad Pitt rule applies, e.g. if Brad Pitt showed up in my office I'd definitely try and blow him even though what I do has nothing to do with sex. He changed the options on his ad to only therapeutic. I bet a lot of guys complained about the lack of sensuality. 

If you're incredibly handsome then the option for sex is always open. However, this defeats the point of hiring for me. I can get rejected by hot guys for free. 

Lastly, he shouldn't be surprised that guys are expecting a little hanky-panky. I mean it's RM. What did he expect?

• 2 weeks later...