American Muscle Boy in Australia (This Summer)

Andy2
This topic is 1056 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

9 hours ago, mickeym said:

I thought he looked familiar and it dawned on me that I think he's Gage Santoro, Billy Santoro's partner.  Just google them for the details.  Too much drama to get into here.

Yes, I did not want to "out" him, but it is clearly Gage Santoro who ran the ad and responds to RM messages.  He is HOTT, but as you can see anything Santoro generates a lot of critical heat on the Message Board.   (I have nothing to add or subtract from that.) 

9 hours ago, Andy2 said:

Yes, I did not want to "out" him, but it is clearly Gage Santoro who ran the ad and responds to RM messages.  He is HOTT, but as you can see anything Santoro generates a lot of critical heat on the Message Board.   (I have nothing to add or subtract from that.) 

Given that much of the effort people put into interpreting whether what he was posting and offering was feasible given the current travel restrictions between the two countries, knowing that he was certainly in Australia (which, if it had been clear who he was we would have known) would have saved a lot of unnecessary speculation. Your OP hinted at who he was, you could have said you knew, and specified where he was without 'outing' him.

20 hours ago, mickeym said:

I thought he looked familiar and it dawned on me that I think he's Gage Santoro, Billy Santoro's partner.  Just google them for the details.  Too much drama to get into here.

I did not know it was Gage Santoro until a Message Board member private messaged me during the course of the debate here.  It was a confidential message, and so I was uncertain whether I should reveal the guess (I do not know Gage Santoro).