Massage in Palm Springs

RandyVue
This topic is 1092 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Why don’t more masseurs come to Palm Springs during the summer? Hotel rates are cheaper this time of year so I would think that they would want to come during the summer months but there is a dearth of variety during the summer months. Is it because of the heat? Is it because there are less tourists during the summer so less profit even with cheaper hotels?

I absolutely love Palm Springs. Most of the money that I make there is from people who are there seasonally, out of town visitors, tourists, etc...and most of them do not go there during the summer months, so I go massage there during the other seasons when they are there. I’d imagine it’s the same for other masseurs as well.

Edited by Storm4U

I do appreciate the "dearth of variety in the summer months" comment as the rest of the year there is always someone new visiting - and new is certainly fun.  But honestly, I try to get a massage whenever I travel to another city and have found some of my best experiences have been from the local PS guys.  And, though it's subtle, in the summer some of them do drop their prices a bit and their availability is certainly much, much better.  I kinda look forward to the summer slow down and engaging with the local masseurs.  The bottom line is I think we just have to slip away to another city when summer variety is what we're looking for.