411 on Rob_Steel

Debrief
This topic is 1098 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He is definitely real 

I followed his onlyfans for a couple months very friendly and personable 

Sent me several short videos of him flexing and jerking 

Haven't met in person but trying to get him to visit Philadelphia/Atlantic City this summer 

Definitely straight so I don't know about topping or bottoming but I don't hire for that personally 

Actually Lazarus look at some of his twitter posts. I dont know why in his rentmen ad his pics make him look 35+. The guy in the twitter videos definately looks to be in his middle to upper 20's.

My gut feeling in that if a client made this stud comfortable... my god what a flaming hot time that could be had. Gulp!!

4 minutes ago, Gymowner said:

Actually Lazarus look at some of his twitter posts. I dont know why in his rentmen ad his pics make him look 35+. The guy in the twitter videos definately looks to be in his middle to upper 20's.

My gut feeling in that if a client made this stud comfortable... my god what a flaming hot time that could be had. Gulp!!

Check out his best flex profile for more videos 

https://www.thebestflex.com/profile/Rob-Steel

for those with the discretionary income to afford that price it would be an easy choice..... IF the provider came through with a $600 per hour experience. IMHO that would be a "whatever is it that you want" and the provider curls your toes doing so. a high end Mercedes price better not have a Ford type experience! 

it sounds like he is "purdy" to look at but not enough so to tap the ATM for!

Edited by Gymowner
added information

He never gave me an actual hourly price but he did say this in our RM messenger exchange:

Nice to hear from you Alex,no plans for Philadelphia or AC but ya never know 

Lol yah, I figured some are just horny in the moment. That’s why travel clients like NYC pay a deposit.....already  feel swamped with travel plans 

Edited by alexslaveboy

On 5/30/2021 at 1:39 PM, Gymowner said:

for those with the discretionary income to afford that price it would be an easy choice..... IF the provider came through with a $600 per hour experience. IMHO that would be a "whatever is it that you want" and the provider curls your toes doing so. a high end Mercedes price better not have a Ford type experience! 

it sounds like he is "purdy" to look at but not enough so to tap the ATM for!

As much as I like muscle worship, if that's all he offers I'd say he is offering a Dodge experience for that Mercedes price tag. I love my Dodge, but I paid a Dodge price for it. :)