411 on Alpha Dog in Dallas

DallasFootFtshAthlete
This topic is 930 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest davebk

Wrote to see if he has any plans to get to DC.  He wrote back and said "first class ticket and direct deposit gets me there whenever you want..."  Then he added some great sexy talk at the end.  

Wrote back and said I wasn't exactly a sugar daddy type but if he was ever thinking about a trip, I'd be happy to be his anchor client and he wrote back with sexy, friendly reply.  

Still love to hear if anyone has met him.  

Guest davebk
22 hours ago, Lazarus said:

First class ticket? Is Megabus still operating? 

To clarify, the request seemed more playful than demanding.  And I think if I were in his position, I'd take my shot in case the person asking was the kind who really wanted to spoil him as an alpha.  When I walked that back, he was still engaged and flirty, so I didn't perceive this to be the kind of conceited, unattainable type demanding guy.  We never talked pricing, but I didn't get that vibe.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
12 minutes ago, Muscle Lover 2 said:

I'm pretty sure this is not the same guy as Trophyhusband.   

with very much due respect, I do think he's the old "trophyhusband"......had met him a few years ago and when Alpha Dog was mentioned a month or two ago in the forum with similar "trophyhusband??" inquiries, I wrote him......replies seemed sincere (things only he would know) and I do know he's a native Texan......

if I'm wrong, anybody can correct me and I'll retract my assertion!