Replies

Luv2play
This topic is 1094 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

4 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

When replying to a thread, can we only now add a reply at the end? I don't see the way to reply to an earlier post in the thread as we used to be able to do.

I guess you have to press QUOTE on any post, and then it is like you are replying to an earlier thread, because you'll have the quote from that message. That's my guess.

When you click the "Quote" button, it will insert it wherever your cursor is at in the reply window.  For example, I'm going to quote  Luv2play's post AFTER typing these first couple of sentences.  

1 hour ago, Luv2play said:

When replying to a thread, can we only now add a reply at the end? I don't see the way to reply to an earlier post in the thread as we used to be able to do.

I'm now also typing some more text and then going to quote 7829...

1 hour ago, 7829V said:

I guess you have to press QUOTE on any post, and then it is like you are replying to an earlier thread, because you'll have the quote from that message. That's my guess.

You can do it opposite of that however...  you can type your reply, then just put your cursor where you want the quote to be and simply press the Quote button on the post you want to insert.  

This SHOULD make it easier to manage going forward.  Just literally tap the Quote button whenever you want it to insert that post's text into your message.  You can do it anytime in the reply...  before you've typed it, as you're typing it, or literally after you're done.