In A Swoon In St. Paul

Lucky
This topic is 5712 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if you are going to criticize someone you might want to get your terminology straight. Even if your premise were correct -- which it wasn't -- it wouldn't be a "civics lesson" but a "geography" lesson.

So you might want to think first before you shoot off your shit-encrusted mouth.

It's people like you who give our community the black eye it doesn't deserve.

I'm not going to get in a political argument here as it's not appropriate but you have no clue about what goes on in the real world.

But the narrow-minded, knee-jerk reaction to anything Republican, conservative, or moderate, from the crazy far left, agenda-crazed loons

like yourself is what keeps Americans from moving forward with those of us in the middle who want solutions for our country and not rhetoric and craziness.

Go fuck yourself asshole.

Let's please cut out the politics here!

RE: Save your partisanship for the appropriate threads. Can't we just TRY to leave this thread lighthearted and focused on the hotness that is Levi, Track, and daddy Todd?

DITTO... I for one come here to escape all the political mumbo-jumbo. I think it has been well-established as to which side of the aisle to which various posters have sworn allegiance. There are plenty of opportunities to discuss politics elsewhere... either in the appropriate forum at this site or even better at any one of other websites that are specifically designed for that purpose... Please take your partisanship there...

Now as for Levi, Track, and daddy... I would love to take all three for a test drive... and I thought all the really hot guys out there came from places like Argentina and Brazil... who woulda thunk Alaska!

So let's keep things light... at least in this forum!

I'm not going to get in a political argument here as it's not appropriate but you have no clue about what goes on in the real world.

I think the above would qualify as a political argument.

Your posts are always filled with such vitriol and hatred. Name calling and hate spewing rarely encourages an intelligent exchange of ideas. I suppose the anonymity of message boards encourages such behavior. It's a shame as it seems to me that there are some very thoughtful people on this board who simply want to share ideas with out being ridiculed. I think you may have put a screeching halt to what started out as a fun thread. Perhaps that was your intent :-(

"I'm not going to get in a political argument here as it's not

appropriate..."

I agree. The author of "In A Swoon In St. Paul" made it clear that he wanted to keep politics out of this thread and the moderators will continue to discourage politics in this Forum.

Both sides can discuss their political views in the "Politics Forum". That's why we have it.

Cooper

Hey Babe,

Don't let the crazed liberal knee jerkers (perhaps other jerking would help them!) get you down. Your delight will be in November when the skinny dweeb goes back to the senate, Biden goes back to the casket he crawled out of and Washington gets its ass kicked by middle America!

Peace,

Kipp }(

Viva' Sarah and her alpha male pack

Archived