411 on these masseurs in NYC

Tristatedude

I have been drooling over massagenow for years. But know one seems to know him. His private pic is mighty fine :). I like the Paris guy as well. His

private pics are nice too. You got good taste in masseurs. Terp

I went to massagenow earlier this week. He is very good and very friendly. His pictures are out of date, but he is good looking. I used to go to him when he previously lived in NY. I don't know why he changes his name on the site, it is one of the better messages I have gotten.

Seriously swooning over Lovercall and just might book with him. He quoted me $120 for Swedish, $180 for nuru, and $240 for tantric. Outcall only while he's in NYC — I don't love a bed massage, but for that accent ...

For $240, I hope it is tan-trick!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2021 at 5:07 PM, Wanderoz said:

For $240, I hope it is tan-trick!

He has added some new pics private and public. Very interesting.  Plus how do you do Nuru as an outcall? Interesting. Terp

Edited by Terpmaniac

2 hours ago, Terpmaniac said:

He has added some new pics private and public. Very interesting.  Plus how do you do Nuru as an outcall? Interesting. Terp

When I asked him for his rates I also asked him to describe his nuru.  He told me $200 and nuru is a nude massage.  I decided to move on.  

Lovercall is ok

nice fellow, he massaged in the buff, used a lot of oil which is nice

there were segments wherein I felt he wanted to use his entire body but he was way taller than I am that he didn't want to crush me

I felt his "gift" in several spots in my body, but I didn't attempt to reach for it.

I might call him again before he leaves :)

I'm not really sure what this guy is up to. 

He is now calling himself Nordic, but he was Parisian before that.

Anybody else have an actual experience at the $240 price?  He presses all my buttons, but I'd want the full package for that. I don't want to be pay that much to be blue-balled.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Strip4me
12 minutes ago, noellim said:

Any one else tried lovercall? his pics really do it for me, but hows the actual experience

I had a few sessions with him in NYC. He knows what he’s doing and has a beautiful body. Sensual, but a bit reserved.  I believe he has moved on to London. Feel free to PM for details. 

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...