When to cut the session short?

rustyrex
This topic is 1121 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Guys,

I just got back from my "lost year to make up for" trip. Decided to head out to LA this time, had a great time but I wanted to post a part of my story to the group.

So I scheduled my time with this guy whom I'd seen in videos online. Just my type, all roided out with a bubble ass, but it was one of the strangest encounters I've had.

So right off the bat I got lost, navigation isn't perfect and I ended up in a semi seedy neighborhood and looked all crazy trying to find an address that wasn't there. I contacted the provider and he gave me the address again. I put the address back into the phone and it came up with a different place. I eventually made it to his apartment and he came out to the street to get me. He looked exactly like his pictures and matched his described height.

I try to not be too judgy about peoples homes but if your running a business you'd think to put your best foot forward. His apartment was pretty small but I immediately noticed the smell of of either marijuana or something else....maybe meth...and incense being burned to try to cover up the smell. The apartment was very hazy. The apartment was also messy and cluttered but I over looked that and went to use his bathroom which could've used a cleaning as well.

He offered me water, which I accepted but he ended up of giving me a dirty wine glass with tap water in it. I accepted and we proceeded to get to business.

While in the throws of passion he was easily distracted and we would stop for him to check his phone and that's when things got worse. He started checking his front door and even answered it more than once. That's when I got very nervous because not only was I in a compromised position but he's talking to someone outside for some unknown reason. I wasn't sure if this was a boyfriend or roommate or drug dealer or what... I asked what was going on and he told me his next appointment was waiting outside. So I rushed and finished..

He had some odd physical ticks as well, like noticable grinding of the teeth, easy distraction, and at times was unable to communicate clearly with what he was trying to tell me. Am I crazy? I kinda felt bad for the guy but then again I've never had an interaction like this. I'm in a unfamiliar city, in a strangers house and the guy is acting very strange. All in all, while the guy looked the part I won't be meeting him again. I could've cut the session short, maybe I should have....

Did you guys go beyond your allotted time? If your hour wasn't up and he was checking his phone and answering the door, that's pretty unprofessional.

Cleanliness is something I'd expect, but wouldn't necessarily be a deal breaker unless it was bad. Weed is legal in CA so that doesn't put me off either, but overall I'd say to just leave an honest review so that others can be warned.

At the very first sign of “something ain’t right” get the fuck outta there. I didn’t listen to my instincts one time and wound up being more or less held hostage by a masseur who was clearly unhinged. I had to enlist some old college wrestling moves to get out the door and ran like hell. That’s why our brain sends us little warning signals. You were damn lucky. Just sayin’

I had to enlist some old college wrestling moves

Great, now you just got me horny! :rolleyes:

Re' When to cut short, I think it depends on your level of discomfort.

I can overlook many things but I personally cut sessions if within 10 mins of bj/hj the dick is still limp.

Thanks to this forum, and some bad experiences, I now know how to distinguish the smell of weed from meth.

It's very specific and I don't think any incense or perfume would be able to cover it.

What I can tell you is that the person outside was probably not a client but another user or a drug dealer.

I personally don't like to engage with anyone into PNP because it makes them prone to catch STDs and have aggressive behaviour.

If you are ever again in this situation leave ASAP. It allows you to leave safe, without paying or just giving a smaller fraction of the rate.

The longer you stay with those people, the more you're giving them the right to ask (and fight) for the full rate.

Edited by lonely_john

At the very first sign of “something ain’t right” get the fuck outta there. I didn’t listen to my instincts one time and wound up being more or less held hostage by a masseur who was clearly unhinged. I had to enlist some old college wrestling moves to get out the door and ran like hell. That’s why our brain sends us little warning signals. You were damn lucky. Just sayin’

I totally agree with @KrisParr; you have to pay attention to when you feel uncomfortable; you did the right thing