411 on BIG_LOAD

Maximiliam

Mixed reviews on RM - when viewed via VPN, the ones with text either say pics accurate, good time, or that the pics are not accurate, heavily edited, and there were performance issues. Didn’t check on the reviewers myself - to see who may be considered a trusted reviewer vs someone who is an unknown. So, make of this what you will ??‍♂️

As ever, some intel from a forum member would be ideal.

Mixed reviews on RM - when viewed via VPN, the ones with text either say pics accurate, good time, or that the pics are not accurate, heavily edited, and there were performance issues. Didn’t check on the reviewers myself - to see who may be considered a trusted reviewer vs someone who is an unknown. So, make of this what you will ??‍♂️

As ever, some intel from a forum member would be ideal.

Risky branding.

When he decided to call himself 'Big Load', that set up clients' expectations very high.

No surprise a client wouldn't be happy if he didn't deliver a big load.

Hopefully not another case of 9" used as a license to provide lacklustre sex.

I asked him for a face pic and he sent me two one with sunglasses and the other one without. Not my type but his dick is! I watched the videos and in the cumshot video it doesn’t look as big or similar looking to the dick pictured in his gallery. Anyone has actually met him?

• 1 year later...