The "Other" Jerry Ford Dies

Luv2play
This topic is 5716 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Actually the name is spelled differently but sounds the same. This Jerry Ford was the founder of Ford's Modelling Agency and I read of his passing in the weekend's papers. He died in New Jersey at the age of 83. He founded the agency just after the Second World war when he was a very young man.

If you ever met a Ford model, you would know it. They were incredibly striking women. I happened to meet two at the same dinner party in Florida a number of years ago. These two ladies were in their late '70's and still retained the bearing of a fashion model, tall and willowy with great bone structure in their faces.

Now I, as a gay man, am much more interested in beautiful men BUT I can still have my breath taken away by a beautiful woman. It is also a pleasure to see those that age gracefully. I guess Jerry Ford knew his business and picked his models well. These included Lauren Hutton, Jane Fonda and other instantly recognizable names.

Have others here ever met a Ford model?

Archived