Has anyone tried a masseur from massage book?

gshock
This topic is 1098 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There are two men in my area who use that site. And they definitely are real friendly erotic massage guys. But I think you have to sort through and do research you’ll you’ll find that many of the male masseurs Who are independent might be good with happy endings.

Massagebook is a software platform that handles a lot for the therapist. Intake forms, notes, scheduling, marketing, email/text reminders, websites and payments/invoices. I've used them for a while and would use their online intake forms which some people don't want to fill out.

Some clients liked it, because they can look at my calendar and see my availability and schedule their appointment.

Massagebook is a software platform that handles a lot for the therapist. Intake forms, notes, scheduling, marketing, email/text reminders, websites and payments/invoices. I've used them for a while and would use their online intake forms which some people don't want to fill out.

Some clients liked it, because they can look at my calendar and see my availability and schedule their appointment.