Had to create a whole new account

LittleAlexSlaveboy
This topic is 1100 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am not sure who or how to reach out to someone but my account alexslaveboy logged out and blocked me from signing back in

Asked for a email address and the email address I submitted it did not recognize

I had to create a whole new account and lost all my conversations and my points, etc....... can anyone help me??

Alex from NJ

I had the same issue but mine was resolved when I remembered what my password was. I had this problem about a missing password in the past and Daddy was able to send me a new temporary one. Did you get a message saying that email was already in use?

Got the "oops something went wrong" message. Didn't recognize my email. Yes, I thought I had my password saved on my phone but realized that my phone when I set up my account in 2016 died ?

I will try but it doesn't seem to recognize my old account any longer ???

You have a Gmail address on file for that username. If you PM me that full email address, I'll reset the password for your real account. (I just need to make sure it's really the same person.)