411 on Aldo Muscle in Milwaukee/Chicago

Kman

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

After setting up and cancelling 3 different times, I was finally able to get with Aldo in July of 23.  I can say this.  When I left his place my thoughts were that in the future if I'm having such a hard time hiring someone, there is probably a reason for it.  This applies with Aldo. He could not perform what we agreed to and he had a bit of an attitude.  He also cut the hour time to about 40 minutes.  

I met with him before he moved from IL to FL.  Would not recommend- hard pass.  Like others have stated- even after good communication on expectations, he did what he wanted to do.  His focus is not suited for this type of work.  Just look at his pics and admire from afar.  

This is interesting and he certainly has a fantastic body for 58.  I haven't met him, but I'm curious of what he could not perform as he did a vid for HotolderMale.  His twitter used to be public but it is now private ("tweets protected").  He told me that he specializes in edging and getting me to groan, but I didn't set up an appointment as his pictures weren't turning me on despite his nice body.