411 nyc - mauricio castillo

ontheroad
This topic is 838 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I find this ad very intriguing. I like the way it is written sounding both sensuous and inviting. I'd like to find out more about Mauricio as well. Calling @Harryinny for a review of the private pics.

He shows a plump ass, slightly furry, and what appears to be a well sized cock, the way he self took the pics make it difficult to asses actual size. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
45 minutes ago, Isik1476 said:

Bump. Anyone tried him?

I made some noble attempts at scheduling and it all went radio silent . . . No response.  Mentioned previous connection, nice conversation, contact me when you're ready.  Nothing!  Couldn't figure it out.  I noticed that he logs in to his account almost daily.  I would really still like to try him but don't need to waste my time either.

I had no trouble booking a time with him and it was awesome. Maybe my timing was lucky, but it all came together quickly and easily. Lives in a nice building.

He’s super sweet. Uses a variety of scents at different times that were just amazing. Hot stones too.   I’d highly recommend him.

19 hours ago, Brad in NYC said:

He’s super sweet. Uses a variety of scents at different times that were just amazing. Hot stones too.   I’d highly recommend him.

Nice, any actual massage skill, therapeutically speaking?

On 7/24/2021 at 8:50 PM, Brad in NYC said:

I had no trouble booking a time with him and it was awesome. Maybe my timing was lucky, but it all came together quickly and easily. Lives in a nice building.

All that for $140?  Wow!

• 6 months later...