MidwestHungJock?

KevinHere

I noticed he did not include a phone number on ad.

For now you gonna have to communicate on RM. I know, ask for his number for make it easier to text each other but no reply back. I guess he want to be discreet which I understand

• 2 weeks later...

Sad news I never saw him. He cancelled his trip to my city. I ask him why never got a response back. Still waited for reply still nothing at this point am just gonna give up.

That’s disappointing - maybe he’s one of those gents who lists cities as traveling dates, hoping to gin up interest, but if there’s not enough appointments to make the trip worth his while, he cancels it ??‍♂️

That’s disappointing - maybe he’s one of those gents who lists cities as traveling dates, hoping to gin up interest, but if there’s not enough appointments to make the trip worth his while, he cancels it ??‍♂️

You might be right. He could done one day visit for me. Too bad I didn't see him. Now to move on to some other hot guys

You might be right. He could done one day visit for me. Too bad I didn't see him. Now to move on to some other hot guys

Agreed, he could have, and others gents may have too. I just have noticed thru the years that some post these aggressive travel schedules, hoping for business, then just go where the appointments are more plentiful. I won’t say it’s a good business model, but it’s the one they employ. Which only leaves those of us disappointed to move on, and seek out some other gents.

• 2 weeks later...