411 on David Taylor Visiting SF

MPF_1966
This topic is 1130 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’m not sure if I believe his story. I find him to be a dishonest person from my experience with him when I scheduled to see him.

Before the pandemic began I had scheduled to see him and had booked a hotel and was in my hotel room waiting. In the few hours before our scheduled and agreed upon time, he went silent. It wasn’t until several hours after missing our session when he texted me back saying he decided not to fly to SF for some made up excuse which I can’t recall.

I was pretty pissed that he didn’t have the courtesy to say he wasn’t coming so that I didn’t blow all this extra money on a hotel room, etc.

There are other threads on here with other screen names he uses where the feedback was not positive (with details on the actual services provided when they met him In person).

I asked him about it because I noticed that. He mentioned he was having problems with a stalker constantly messaging him and harassing him online. He mentioned the name change happens whenever the guy finds him and he blocks the new profiles the stalker makes whenever he starts up again. Seems like an awful situation to have considering he's reported the guy dozens of times now on RM.

I don't believe that story, either. First, he has another RM ad under DanielFox that is frozen and lists him as being in Townsville, Australia. It listed Los Angeles before he froze the ad somewhere around July 2020. That ad has ben up since 10/2015. If he is being stalked, and must change his name it seems odd that he would freeze that ad instead of taking it down completely or change that ad name to Daivd_(fill in the blank). Also, the David_Taylar, et al ad (whoops! Now he's David_Miller) always has the same photos and uses a variation on the same name. Doesn't seem like he's trying very hard to elude the "stalker."

I hired him two as in a row. First time, instead of an I call, we went to a sleazy hotel around the corner (ca 3600 N. Lake Shore Drive ... an area I didn’t know could be sleazy). Same the second time. He was scatter brained the first time, but I asked him to slow down the second time.

Don’t want to leave a review. He’s very well built BTW he’s Puerto Rican.

So flakey but worth it.