411 - Euro_Adam

sdguy14

I saw him while he was in San Diego. I also saw him back in 2017 and his pictures do need to be updated for 2021. He still has the same nice personality as back then but for anyone who is expecting certain physic (body), they will be disappointed. There is more of a dad bod appearance now. The massage on the bed was fine. It was the correct amount of pressure on my back and shoulder area where most of my tension is kept. He is aware of his appearance. we talked after the massage and he gave me an insight into how things transpired. I hope the best for him. This period of time (COVID) has not been kind to him hopefully he gets back on track so that the "whole" advertisement package is there again.

Yeah, the COVID-10, COVID-20, & COVID-25+ POUNDS have glommed onto so many people because of inactivity and overeating from stress and boredom. A lot of these guys lost all or most of their income, and ate a lot of cheap, fast food like a lot of other people. This guy is a really nice, sweet, decent guy. Years ago I had a great time with him and still remember him being such a sweetie. I hate seeing him trashed for his appearance as he moves into middle age and experiences the middle-age spread. It would not hurt a lot of people to stand naked in front of a mirror before they write unkind or cruel comments.

Yeah, the COVID-10, COVID-20, & COVID-25+ POUNDS have glommed onto so many people because of inactivity and overeating from stress and boredom. A lot of these guys lost all or most of their income, and ate a lot of cheap, fast food like a lot of other people. This guy is a really nice, sweet, decent guy. Years ago I had a great time with him and still remember him being such a sweetie. I hate seeing him trashed for his appearance as he moves into middle age and experiences the middle-age spread. It would not hurt a lot of people to stand naked in front of a mirror before they write unkind or cruel comments.

Thanks for saying that. I was feeling the same way but not sure how to get it down. I think lots of us live in glass houses but forget that sometimes.

We are no trashing him for his appearance. We are pointing out the discrepancy between what advertises and the reality. That’s a bad business practice. He carries a high definition camera with him. He can take 30 seconds of his day and update his pictures. No excuse for that.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

It seems he and Mark (Eeuro) are traveling together again.  I'm not sure if they are a couple but both are from Poland but have lived in the US for many years.  My experience was mixed.   The first time was good but the second time was mediocre...but it's been over a year so not sure how he looks now beyond what others have already mentioned.