Will.Varner
This topic is 1146 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That’s strange, as I’ve been to Bangkok, and didn’t find the taxi drivers to be smelly....

I just got tired of every Taxi Driver offering me suggestions and places to get “boom boom”.

???

I have had countless taxi drivers in Bangkok who have needed an introduction to bath soap and more urgently a toothbrush and toothpaste. Mexico is the place where drivers have wanted to take me to places where I can meet “nice clean Mexican girls.”

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was once told by a masseur that I should not put on moisturizer after showering before a massage. His explanation was that the moisturizer may react with the massage cream and make his job more difficult. Does one of the providers on this forum have a perspective on that? Thanks.

As everyone has a different take on Hygiene, I’ll be more specific:

Showering:

Shower RIGHT before your massage.

Wash your hair.

Wash your face (if you have any facial hair, pay extra attention to your beard and moustache, as food particles, sauces, and daily grime and gunk can get trapped in there)

Wash your body:

Scrub your:

Neck, shoulders, in (and behind) your ears, your arms, arm pits, back, chest, stomach, inside your navel, the front and back of your legs, both sides of your hands, in between your hands, under your fingernails too.

Get the tops, bottoms of your feet and scrub between your toes too.

Then pay close attention to the GOODS.

Wash your entire dick. The head and shaft, and if you’re uncut, pull that skin back, and soap up under that hood too. Wash your balls, your taint, and then scrub your entire ass.... your butt cheeks and your ass HOLE, get all up in there too. Once you’re squeaky clean, soap up and do it all over again.....

Then thoroughly dry off and moisturize.

Grooming:

Make sure your finger nails and toe nails are trimmed.

Trim your nose hairs and make sure no huge boogers are in there and that no boogers are dangling by when you breathe.

Oral Hygiene:

Brush your teeth (thoroughly)

Brush your tongue (thoroughly)

Floss (a piece of trapped food could cause your entire mouth to smell, even if you thoroughly brush) if flossing causes gum sensitivity, this can be remedied by getting a thicker/wavier floss and by flowing more frequently (this builds up the strength in my gums).

Use mouth wash.

And pop a mint in your mouth once you’re done and are on your way to your massage.

Check those ears and get rid of any wax.

You’re officially squeaky clean and are ready for a massage whose mileage may vary ?

Hygiene no no’s before a massage:

Skimping on the showering: “Wash ups”, and “bird baths”, just don’t cover it. You need a full shower from head to toe.

Not washing that butthole:

A lot of guys believe that letting soapy water run down their butts is sufficient for washing their asses. This is a no no. Spread those checks and wash that crack.

Assuming that your daily shower has you “covered”:

Even if it’s a sedentary desk job, your morning shower does not leave you sufficiently clean enough for an evening massage. While you’ve been enjoying your day, you’ve been pissing, crapping, and incubating in your sweat, oils and juices in your clothes all day. The masseur will smell things that you can’t.

If masseurs had a forum where they’d give their top pet peeves, hygiene would be on the top of the list.

Trust me on that.

As someone who is uncut I have to chime in to say DO NOT EVER USE SOAP ON YOUR DICK. The soap will dry out the skin (mucus?) of your dick and may even cause inflammation when used frequently.

Also your dick has a different PH than the rest of your body. Regular soap is adjusted to the PH of your regular skin. Regular soap will mess up the PH on your dick, actually messing up the natural anti-bacterial protection it has.

Sadly there are no specific washing emulsions for dicks but since they are quite similar to vaginas in respect to PH and such it is perfectly fine to use one of those "intimate soaps" designed for vaginas. Yup, my doctor told me to use it and I have ever since. It works great.

To really make it squeaky clean, after you shower get a little coconut oil (anti-fungal and anti-bacterial), mix it with a drop of zinc oxide ointment and spread that over your dick and balls.

Actually you’re right....

Years ago, I got ghosted by a very sexy guy I was hooking up with. He flat out told me it was my “overbathing”.

To explain, we met off of a hookup site years ago. The sex was fantastic. Typically, after work, I’d go to the gym. He’d always ask to hook up after I’m done working out. To my naïveté, I was showering and putting on fresh undies, after my workouts, and right before meeting him. The final time we hooked up, he said for me to come and see him right after the gym and in caps texted me the following: DO NOT WORRY ABOUT SHOWERING.”

I thought it was a timing issue for him, so I shortened my workout, ended earlier and took a shower anyway. Well when we stripped down, and he got a whiff of freshness, he was irritated, and I told him that I wasn’t as strapped for time, so I made time for a shower....... (silly me)

When I got back home he sent me a text, basically saying that “it’s not that serious to smell like a fragrance counter all the time”.

He was not only annoyed with my showering, he was also annoyed with whatever fragrance was still lingering on my work clothes.

That’s when I learned about the importance of B.O., and pheromones.

Ah, but there's the rub. "The sex was fantastic." But for some of us, sex without fresh manscent is like eating a pretzel without salt. Meh, why bother.

As someone who is uncut I have to chime in to say DO NOT EVER USE SOAP ON YOUR DICK. The soap will dry out the skin (mucus?) of your dick and may even cause inflammation when used frequently.

Also your dick has a different PH than the rest of your body. Regular soap is adjusted to the PH of your regular skin. Regular soap will mess up the PH on your dick, actually messing up the natural anti-bacterial protection it has.

Sadly there are no specific washing emulsions for dicks but since they are quite similar to vaginas in respect to PH and such it is perfectly fine to use one of those "intimate soaps" designed for vaginas. Yup, my doctor told me to use it and I have ever since. It works great.

To really make it squeaky clean, after you shower get a little coconut oil (anti-fungal and anti-bacterial), mix it with a drop of zinc oxide ointment and spread that over your dick and balls.

Now I know why that masseur was wild about you. He loved your coco-nuts! I'll use Aveeno on the nether regions but never thought of using vaginal soap there.

The purpose had been served and couldn’t see the point of clogging up the message traffic thereafter.

Hey just a heads up - on a message forum like this it’s usually the readers who decide if the purpose of a thread has been served by no longer responding. Considering how many responses your thread generated it was a subject folks wanted to discuss. :)