Rainer - LA_Finest

ctderd

to be clear, i like ranier a lot and i said a BIT feminine not feminine. and that is not meant to be a negative comment. i think ranier exhibits a softer side to some people and not others. in fact, although some people may like cocky, others may find it to be a turnoff. also being a bit feminine doesn’t mean you can’t give a great massage. his massage is excellent.

to be clear, i like ranier a lot and i said a BIT feminine not feminine. and that is not meant to be a negative comment. i think ranier exhibits a softer side to some people and not others. in fact, although some people may like cocky, others may find it to be a turnoff. also being a bit feminine doesn’t mean you can’t give a great massage. his massage is excellent.

I completely agree with @ontheroad.

Rainer was a busy man pre-COVID. Saw him in NYC and he double booked sessions affecting my time when scheduled with him by accident. He asked if I could wait as the client he was seeing was for a 30 min session. I was pretty flexible so I was cool with it. He apologized genuinely and said he will discount my session by $40. He gave a great massage. I don’t think we clicked chemistry wise, which was why I haven’t seen him since. Very sweet guy.

He is a gorgeous man and his massage are good but I found him to be a bit too into himself for my tastes. If you're just looking for massages, there are better at the same or less. If you want a good massage and good eye candy, he's a good fit. He does like to show off his glutes

He's in DC now. His de-activated Rmen account stated versatile & jock bottom, so I wonder if he prefers the bottom bunk and does better as a bottom. I sent him an email last week, asking whether he has been vaccinated and he never responded. So most likely he is not, which is too bad, as that would have been a major selling point.

• 4 weeks later...

Glad I finally got to experience the famous Rainer after reading all your reviews... a few thoughts-

1. He did NOT smell
2. the massage was technically very good, although I wish he focused a little more on the inner thighs

3. I agree with an earlier post... I got a slightly fem vibe from him (didn’t detract from the experience)
4. he has a great body and an even better package, although I could tell he had clear boundaries on what was/wasn’t included 

Overall, an ideal massage. Not rushing to repeat, but very glad our timing was able to align! 

• 3 months later...

Hey everyone, saw Rainer recently (within the past 2 weeks). He was very nice and accommodating, especially as I was a last minute booking. No bo whatsoever, and the actual massage was out of this world. Pretty fit guy that knows what he’s doing. There was an upcharge for an ‘extra’ but it was inexpensive and I tipped him well after. Great guy and I think I’ll return! 

31 minutes ago, NVX7 said:

Saw him this weekend. Massage was good but every other comment on this thread checks out. Cheap massage cream, hands you a cheap roll of paper towels (as stated in a prior comment), and shorted by a good amount of time which I was so sure wouldn't happen but it turns out the other comments are in fact true.
As for the unfriendly vibe he gives off - he seems to mean well and isn't actually rude, but if you are like me and are good at reading people  - you will probably not like him. Cocky is a good word to describe the feel from him but it isn't attractive when it's for a massage. It's obvious that this is "work" for him, but he's good at what he does. I have visited a lot of masseurs in LA and have connected well with each of them. Rainer is the only one that was very off-putting. If you want to try him out, it won't hurt and the massage was just barely worth it... but know that if he comes off as unfriendly, it's him, not you. Plenty of other options in LA & NYC.

Glad to know it wasn’t only me. So many others to choose from in LA. Alpha vibe worked quite well at first and found it to be very hot but can’t lie about the smell. Massage was so so