Voyagers is back!

This topic is 1141 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was browsing around my Roku last night and found that Voyagers is available for streaming; it showed up on Sci-Fi for free. I watched the first episode last night, showing amazing restraint that I didn't immediately jump to the "Spartacus" episode with lots of shirtless Jon-Erik Hexum in gladiator garb. @samhexum, I thought you might be interested :-)

I'd be curious if the curly-haired kid has Hexum's physique today. Very sad how Hexum died - he self-fired a blank from a gun on the set into his head from close range which killed him. I think that's what ended the show's run.

That accident happened on the set of Cover Up. Voyagers was already a done deal by then. Jon-Erik Hexum was a SPECIMEN! I've seen episodes of Cover UP and he's so charismatic, and looks great in tight jeans.

there was a sitcom where the co-star of Pam Dawber (post Mork and Mindy) had a real stalker who murdered her.

MY SISTER SAM, the excellent show created by Diane English before she created MURPHY BROWN. There were at least 3 jokes from SAM that were also used on MURPHY.

Rebecca Schaeffer was killed after her stalker got her address from the DMV. After that, privacy laws were changed in California & elsewhere.

That accident happened on the set of Cover Up. Voyagers was already a done deal by then. Jon-Erik Hexum was a SPECIMEN! I've seen episodes of Cover UP and he's so charismatic, and looks great in tight jeans.

Jennifer O'Neill was the star. Richard Anderson (Oscar Goldman to The Bionic Woman & The $6 Million Dollar Man) co-starred. After Hexum's death, former ballet dancer Antony Hamilton (who supposedly like to go to gay bars wearing assless chaps) replaced him, but the show didn't last much longer. Hamilton died of AIDS at 43.

His first scene in COVER UP had him emerging from the ocean in a speedo.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1Xb2Nn_iMo4sQLEVwGCAf-vhU04eQqae-EQ&usqp=CAU AntonyHamilton.jpg d22fba4ed59bc3d61cf129b5c18dd2f3--antony-hamilton-a-tv.jpg

http://greginhollywood.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/1977094_10152144062223773_8408237002099831613_n.jpg

Wow! Nice! Now THAT is perfect musculature. Awesome symmetrical pecs with defined but not grotesque abs, solid arms, and a gorgeous tan. Yum!

His first appearance, lower right

tumblr_oe5x9oAn7Z1vqt6qno1_400.jpg

As a former ballet dancer, he had a spectacular ass. Nice side view here.

0D232A47-9228-4658-954C-53CFA9F37AFA_1_201_a.jpeg

Here it is in the flesh. My apologies about the woman in the pic

Nocturna+1979+Nai+Bonet+Antony+Hamilton+nude+butts.jpg

And one pic for @poolboy48220

tumblr_ltamoeL16e1r1kaogo1_500.jpg

I watched the first episode last night, showing amazing restraint that I didn't immediately jump to the "Spartacus" episode with lots of shirtless Jon-Erik Hexum in gladiator garb.