The best, most muscular masseurs in NYC

Merboy
This topic is 762 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi everyone! Happy soon-to-be Spring!!!

I was just wondering if anyone had suggestions for really muscular, but also really talented masseurs in NYC... I always want to go by the reviews and recommendations here when making a choice.

Thanks everyone - hoping everyone has a good Sunday!

I have seen this guy and it is a strong massage and overall nice experience. Not sure he would qualify as “really muscular” for you but he is pretty built.

https://rentmasseur.com/Jorge_M

Great find @WestGuy, his private pics don’t leave any doubt as to the potential of a massage experience, hence the 170 must be a basic session.

I wanted to put him on my "Wishlist" but Rentmasseur, naturally, asked me to login. When I did, the Wishlist option was not there :(

Edited by Harryinny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/15/2021 at 11:22 AM, WestGuy said:

I have seen this guy and it is a strong massage and overall nice experience. Not sure he would qualify as “really muscular” for you but he is pretty built.

https://rentmasseur.com/Jorge_M

Just wanted to 2nd the recommendation for Jorge. Does a nice deep massage and always the perfect amount of teasing and play for me. Very nice, humble and attractive guy. The extras are also perfect

• 7 months later...
On 8/16/2021 at 10:33 AM, Aa11aa said:

Just wanted to 2nd the recommendation for Jorge. Does a nice deep massage and always the perfect amount of teasing and play for me. Very nice, humble and attractive guy. The extras are also perfect

Yes absolutely I add my recommendation for Jorge for all the reasons cited.