ASMR Massages

Isik1476
This topic is 1158 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My japanese stylist who lived in the West Village used to do that for me in her private salon. She did more of head, shoulders and back massage. The whole session would be an hour long. She moved back to Tokyo though :( I think Cutting Room and Cowlicks do that but it‘s been a while since i was there. If you like japanese-style massage, Salon de Tokiyo in midtown is very good. Lots of well known japanese celebrities go there while in town. I“ll have to ask my turkish guy friends/neighbors where they go... perhaps they know of some place.

Edited by cany10011

There are so many things about this that I do not understand, starting with the barber’s affected choreography. But also why would he spread this greasy stuff in the guy’s hair then immediately massage his face - that is not good for the skin. This seems like the opposite of relaxing to me.

There are so many things about this that I do not understand, starting with the barber’s affected choreography. But also why would he spread this greasy stuff in the guy’s hair then immediately massage his face - that is not good for the skin. This seems like the opposite of relaxing to me.

I have great appreciation for masseurs with serious scalp, face and foot massage components in their sessions but I’m with @RubMyThighs... I found the clip rather hilarious! Made me look for more chuckles..

Does anyone know of places in New York City that offer something like this? Or practitioners who do this privately?

In serious response... Andy at W Men spa and Chen at Yeah Man have provided nice almost erotic scalp and face masssges in NYC. My fav private masseur for this is KT in Chelsea, though he still isn’t advertising yet.

Edited by EVdude

Thank you so much!

In serious response... Andy at W Men spa and Chen at Yeah Man have provided nice almost erotic scalp and face masssges in NYC. My fav private masseur for this is KT in Chelsea, though he still isn’t advertising yet.