411 on joeyck

sessregny

• 1 month later...

I hired him a few years ago. Handsome guy, nice body, friendly but a bit withdrawn after we got down to it & really didn’t do much. I later ran into him a couple of times at parties thrown by a wealthy friend of mine who had obviously hired him too. That was slightly awkward. I don’t think he pursues this activity as a regular line of work but only on an as needed basis.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I tried to meet him multiple times recently. I say tried because every time, but the last, he cancelled. The last time we agreed to meet at his place at a certain time. We didn’t end up meeting because he never came. He takes forever to answer his phone, if ever. Seems like he’s either mentally ill or on drugs or both. I’m not sure what happened because he has multiple five-star reviews. Unless he had the bad reviews removed? I’d steer clear of him if you don’t want to waste your time.

• 1 month later...

Check out this thread about him. It’s more active and gets more views. But here’s my recent experience with him:

So I got to meet him after multiple occasions of him ghosting me or not showing up after making plans with me. I saw him a second time to sus him out. As I suspected, I think he’s mentally ill or unstable or unwell in some way. He gets easily distracted. We were supposed to have sex right away the first time we met, but he was busy torching and smoking his bong for 30 mins. He does smoke weed and meth, so maybe it’s that he was high when I saw him. He said a lot of things that don’t make much sense. Sometimes he’d ramble about his life then go totally silent. He’s very moody, volatile, and gets annoyed easily. He asked me multiple times to be quiet right after he asked me questions about myself. He says he values silence and then another time told me that he finds silence to be awkward. He just strikes me as really lost, confused, disturbed, and disgruntled. I felt bad for him.

His pics are at least 10 years old. His hair is receding, and brown not blond. I’d say he’s somewhere between average-looking and handsome/good-looking, so like above average maybe. He’s thin and a bit lean. He’s in his early 40s. In terms of the sex, he’s vers, but seems to prefer to top more. He’s long and thick. He’s not very passionate, doesn’t kiss, and is pretty mechanical. Only has sex doggie style and prefers rough sex. Likes to smoke while topping. The sex was actually pretty good. But the environment, his personality, and his attitude really turned me off both times I saw him.

• 3 months later...