Big Brother update

ariadne1880
This topic is 5697 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest msclonly

Well, just look how they have the herds mouthing 'arrogance'!

I don't believe they even know the meaning of arrogance or know when they see it. Being more self assured or even successful at something at an early age is not arrogance.

It was easy to see a lot of others screaming most of the time like lost hyenas!

:+

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think that Jessie is that good of an actor. He's not "self-assured." He's an arrogant jackass ... walking around the house calling Jerry "Father Time" is the kind of thing an arrogant jerk would do ....

This guy is a nasty piece of work and I suspect he always will be ....

I agree, who really knows what happened between the "edited" stuff that is actually broadcast? At times he came across as being very immature, but he is only what, 21 or 22?

Something to think about: how would those of us posting about Big Brother 10 come across to the rest of the country/world? I suspect every eccentricity/quirk/idiosyncracy would be exaggerated and blown out of proportion. Personally I suspect I would feel very, very uncomfortable watching myself in these situations. Most of the cast members are not people I would want to share a house with for three months, but I have my fair share of faults as well.

I hope that Michelle nominates TWO of the women who were responsible for Jessie's eviction---Libra, Renny, Kaesha. I don't care which one of them goes, as long as it's one of them.

So right! AND this is not Jessie's first reality show. It seems he was drawn from the "reality pool." I did a search on You Tube and found a few earlier shows; in one show he told a girl he was a virgin and on another show he said he fucked over 30 girls. Same jerk.

But, Mark as hot as your boy is (and I agree, he is) I am sure you would have a hard time telling Jessie that you simply would have to decline his offer to have sex with you. LOL :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Not a lot of comments lately without an arrogant hottie to talk about..:) I'm loving Renny more and more by the minute, she's a great lady! Anyone think Dan is looking hotter than he did a few weeks ago? Maybe its the self confidence he's gained.... I'd do him up in a minute!

Guest msclonly

I am wondering if they are going to bring back anyone, like Jessie to help decide something or other?

TOnights eviction was rather dull!

Interesting who the leftovers are! lol

I was also wondering why no one was commenting on the latest nominations and evictions; glad that postings have returned.

Sorry, I find Dan a total turn-off and thoroughly obnoxious and hypocritical---he's a "player" in the worse sense of the world---to be blunt, I want him OUT and hope Ollie, Jerry and Memphis (who also turns my stomach) team up to oust him.

Renny? A bit of comic relief, but not worth the effort.

Keesha? Total air-head and again not worth the maintenance time.

Ollie? The only "body" worth tuning in for.But again, can't he Win anything????

Jerry: OK, OK, he's had a run, but won nothing, and needs to GO.

Michelle: My choice, Ollie the alternative, to win it all. She is the real deal to me.

Dan proved to me last night that he is exactly what I thought he was----a total player who will lie to anyone and everyone, swear on his girlfriend, his school, and probably even his religion and then not honour any of his promises---Memphis should beware.

Ollie also reaffirmed my suspicions---that he is naive and not very good at competing---either he is below average in intelligence or he just doesn't think things through---too bad, but that's the name of the game.

I despise Jerry and squirm whenever Reny is on camera, but I'm afraid they might last---Dan and Memphis are TOPS on my list of who I want gone, gone gone.

Whoever wins HOH this week needs to split up that pair of renegades.

I haven't been commenting because I have found it all so boring. There is not a single houseguest to like on the show this season. I liked Dan in the beginning but he just turns out to be another hypocrite who uses his religion to hide his lies and backstabbing. I've seen that before.

Renny either appears drunk all the time or she is just certifiably crazy. That woman is one helluva loon. I cannot imagine being cooped up in a house with her for 90 days.

Keesha's voice is so annoying I'm sure I would have killed her by now. Ollie is such a doofus. If Memphis gets any fatter and dumber he might be in Jessie's league.

Jerry. Is that muscle shirt the only piece of clothing he brought into the house? He's really a mean, old man.

That leaves Michelle I guess. She's not bad. The accent drives me nuts. But she's on her way out I suppose.

Did I leave anyone out?

Sunday night saw the nomination of Dan, finally, and Keesha. I don't particularly like Jerry, but if he can get rid of Dan, I'll be his main supporter, at least for a while. Trouble is, I'm afraid Jerry may just trust Memphis and think he has cut a deal with him, when in fact Memphis will stick with Dan and hope the two of them will go to the finals---in which case I suspect Memphis will win because Dan has just made too many enemies.

All my favourites are gone, so I don't really care very much who wins, as long as it isn't Dan---can't stand the guy but I suppose, to be totally honest, he is the best "player" in the five that are left.

Still don't want him to win however.

Yes, Memphis is about to screw Jerry. Memphis has won POV and is going to take Dan off the block which forces Jerry to nominate Renny who Dan and Memphis vote off.

I really hate Dan and Memphis. They are easily the two biggest assholes on that show since Boogie and Dr. Will. At least Dr. Will was hot.

Did I miss something last night? Has Memphis won POV or are you guessing this is what will happen? If Memphis wins POV, I agree he will take Dan off, and if Dan wins POV he will take himself off. If Keesha wins POV, she will take herself off-----BUT will she demand, or negotiate a deal for Renny? I would love to see Memphis and Dan both on the block. I still don't want Jerry to win, but conflicted about who I DO want to cheer for----what a bunch of losers.

POV competition will be shown on Tuesday night. I don't like Jerry (he doesn't seem to realize that the purpose of the show is to lie, cheat, do everything and anything to win). Keesha has annoyed me to the point that I hope she goes. Dan has been a very good player but unless he or Memphis win POV, he's gone. Renny is my favorite and hopefully, she'll win??? I like Memphis...he's successfully maintained a somewhat low profile and actually, I think he's cute...nice suckable nips. lol.

Show is just now becoming interesting....If any of you watch the midnight showing on Showtime 2, you know that the language used by these people is absolutely out of the gutter....it would make the hardest sailor blush....Michelle has a doctor's degree in that language.

It's already been reported on various sites from people who watch the live TV feeds. The POV competition and veto ceremony has already been held.

Memphis won POV, told Jerry what he would do (keep noms the same), then screwed him at the ceremony when he took Dan off the block which forced Jerry to put up Renny who was the only choice.

Dan and Memphis are total asswipes. The kind of guys who beat up the gay kids in High School. Of course, they think they are still in High School.

I don't agree that lying, cheating and stealing is the only way to win the show. It didn't used to be that way but some people think that's the only way to win. There is an honorable way to win and was used many times in the first few seasons of the show. Renny certainly hasn't lied and cheated to win, neither has Jerry.

I would rather lose by not lying and cheating than engage in the kind of behavior than Dan and Memphis have. It's simply wrong. If that's the only way to win it sends a bad message. Especially when done in the guise that Dan is using (his religion which obviously means nothing to him). It's not "just a game." If you are willing to lie and cheat to win in a "game" it shows what you are like outside the game. There is no honor in that. But I realize that many people would choose money with no honor rather than be poor and honorable.

I always love people who blame the "victim" -- Ollie and now Jerry -- for believing the liars rather than the liars themselves. If someone gives their word and swears on their religion or girlfriend or dead parents one should be able to trust that word.

I remember a friend of mine growing up who had a truly evil sister who stole money from his dresser. The parents always favored the girl. When he told his parents she had stolen from him their response was "you shouldn't have left your money open on the dresser."

Classic. Blame the victim. It's his fault.

Gee thanks for revealing the outcome of tonight's show....now we don't have to watch it. Oh, I think you just may want to join the Boy Scouts- not be a contestant on Big Brother....wake up baby, it's a fucking game where people are picked to be participants because they do all those evil things that upright people don't.

To be fair here guys, we are seeing what CBS wants us to see. Dan did ask Ollie for a deal and he swore on his girlfriend, school, etc, but Ollie turned that deal down. He did not swear on anything when Ollie counter offered a deal much much later. As for turning on people, Ollie was the first when he turned on Brian when the game was not even a week old. Jerry and Renny have lied in this game too. This is not a game that values honesty. All of the contestants knew this when they entered the house. Would it be great if they could win this game without telling a lie or deceiving anyone? Yes, but I don't think CBS would like the ratings if they all acted like choir boys. Just my opinion!

Agree fully with your observations/opinions.

Having said that, I still find Dan and Memphis the least likeable of the five remaining idiots. Why is it that the "hottest" male contestants are usually booted out first? If CBS wanted to keep those of us who watch to see hot bods on the hook, they would do more to give the Steves, Jessies, Ollies a better chance to win. That is probably a little cynical of me, right? Thinking that the network not only presents the edited version they want us to see, but also to give certain house members an advantage in HOH games and POV games.

Boob Babes, as I like to call them, are always there and last longer than the Muscle Men.

Oh well, BB 10 is nearly over and then I can look forward to Survivor Gabon. I laugh out loud when I see CBS promos calling Gabon the "last Eden on Earth!!" What a hoot. Anyone else ever bee to Gabon? I have and know better.

Archived