COMEDANCE

Epigonos
This topic is 941 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Interesting that there have been no responses to this inquiry. Nobody here has connected with him? I'm scheduled to get together with him Saturday (3/13) evening. If it happens I will post something here

He does custom videos for Film911 so he should look exactly like his pictures on his ad:

https://film911.net/customs/

But nothing substantial; let us know how it goes on your meetup. :)

Hey m_writer thanks for the heads up on cometdance's work with Film911 (interesting concept). I hope you are correct and he will look exactly like his pictures on his ad -- wouldn't that be nice. Hopefully I will have better luck with this guy than I did with the last. If the meeting comes off as expected I will definitely post something here. Thanks again for your reply.

P.S. He is an excellent communicator and seems to be very client oriented

• 7 months later...

I saw Cometdance tonight and he was incredible. He is such a nice guy and had a great conversation with him. Sexy as hell! Once the real purpose of the meeting took place, he exceeding my expectations. I am looking forward to seeing him again. @Epigonos has never let me down when I've asked him for his opinions/suggestions on guys to meet.