Alex in LA

JBenny
This topic is 1139 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I had what I thought was a good session. Really good at massaging my legs [i have challenges with my balance and walking]. He left. The next morning, I followed up with him and thanked him for a good session. He has not responded. I told him if he wanted to keep me as a client he needed to respond. If he didn't, I would get the message and move on. ... I'm moving on. :confused:

I told him if he wanted to keep me as a client he needed to respond.

One would hope you didn't phrase your request anything like that. Jeez.

I've always found Alex fun and adorable. The massage is fine, nothing to write home about, but the price point is more than fair and he is, as I said, fun. But then I've never demanded next day communication as part of the deal!

I hope he returns to NYC soon.

No. I was simplifying it here. My message was very positive and complimentary. I also asked him if he wanted me to write a nice review for him. His previous responses were in an hour or so. Then when I did not hear back all day, that's when I asked him if he was interested in keeping me as a client. ... Crickets.

No. I was simplifying it here. My message was very positive and complimentary. I also asked him if he wanted me to write a nice review for him. His previous responses were in an hour or so. Then when I did not hear back all day, that's when I asked him if he was interested in keeping me as a client. ... Crickets.

Who is interested in keeping a client who gets upset at not receiving a reply all day? He could have been traveling or booked.

Who is interested in keeping a client who gets upset at not receiving a reply all day? He could have been traveling or booked.

Hardly good business practice to go dark for an entire day. The client expressed interest in becoming a regular. Any provider, if they wanted to keep that client, would respond provided they have any business acumen at all. This day and age, it’s possible to fire off a return text in seconds. I assure you, in my business, not responding for a day loses you the job and further business besides.

So, I had what I thought was a good session. Really good at massaging my legs [i have challenges with my balance and walking]. He left. The next morning, I followed up with him and thanked him for a good session. He has not responded. I told him if he wanted to keep me as a client he needed to respond. If he didn't, I would get the message and move on. ... I'm moving on. :confused:

Dude. You sound needy. At this point the provider is probably doing a cost/benefit analysis of whether keeping you as a client is worth it. Simmer down.

I guess your compliment and request fell on deaf ears.

I guess your compliment and request fell on deaf ears.

Ouch.

You are cold and callus.

Edited by Oaktown

This topic is 1139 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.