NAKED COWBOY ARRESTED!

Lucky
This topic is 1145 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Labeling? I didn't call anybody a skank, @Lazarus did and I defended his right to do it in this online forum without being arrested by the PC police.

Is that your theme now? YOU have to make it personal.

Here, let me talk slower so you understand:

@Lazarus I think "skank" is an unfortunate choice of words you could have used. We do want women posting here, don't we? Referring to women as such is not inviting. Just my opinion, of course.

Who gave you the authority to call for that word to stopped being used on here as if you were holier than most of us?

I'm amazed about how you love policing others!

Funny how you constantly make comments about people who “disliked” one of your posts.

I simply didn’t dislike your policing

?? You must be kidding here. ? Thats hilarious coming from YOU. You are the Queen of policing on this board. .. If you dont like policing, DONT POLICE !

You're not a moderator.

I guess you're talking to me, right?

I don't support words like "skank" used by @Lazarus , and I don't love words like that and I never said it either. I just searched skank and my name and here's the only time I said it and I was quoting someone.

Who gave you the authority to call for that word to stopped being used on here as if you were holier than most of us?

I'm amazed about how you love policing others!

And who gave YOU the authority to constantly DIRECT this board like you do ? I dont see you named on the moderators list.