411 on NICOLASPRADO_XXL in NYC

dutchal
This topic is 1151 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello all, well I did Decide to meet. He does look like his pictures posted in March. While he was very nice - he could not perform. He was apologetic and offered a session the next day. He also mentioned he had party the night before Well as you can imagine the next day never happened.

After multiple attempts and a lot of texting drama I gave up.

He also blocked me on RM. When I asked him why his reply was “Stand by till ur next session “. He did not want me do you have the opportunity to write a review.

Based on my experience would not repeat or recommend

Hello all, well I did Decide to meet. He does look like his pictures posted in March. While he was very nice - he could not perform. He was apologetic and offered a session the next day. He also mentioned he had party the night before Well as you can imagine the next day never happened.

After multiple attempts and a lot of texting drama I gave up.

He also blocked me on RM. When I asked him why his reply was “Stand by till ur next session “. He did not want me do you have the opportunity to write a review.

Based on my experience would not repeat or recommend

‘sorry to hear that. thanks for the info. i find guys with long and thick members often struggle with getting too hard to begin with..... add party to the mix and it’s a recipe for a disaster. sucks you payed the price for his night before. thanks for taking one for the tram.

‘sorry to hear that. thanks for the info. i find guys with long and thick members often struggle with getting too hard to begin with..... add party to the mix and it’s a recipe for a disaster. sucks you payed the price for his night before. thanks for taking one for the tram.

Thanks for the note

• 3 weeks later...