Keviin in LA. Name change?

glutes
This topic is 1105 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Very nice nice and handsome. Everyone has a different observation. He is a good looking man with a huge package. Photos are real. I have tried him twice while he lived in New York.

Would you repeat?

"For me, one of the best parts, was the best part of massage. I am more of a romantic, and conveyed all my expectations that involves this type of companionship to Kevin."

Are you pimping for this Deutschländer???

I saw him at his house on the Hollywood hills. Very mechanical. Not the “BEST” as he advertises by any means. Didn’t leave that happy. Wouldn’t repeat.

Here’s a quote fro you in his previous topic I found very interesting:

Feb 7, 2021

Agree with the above. Not a memorable massage. I guess because his massage ad was on rentmen I thought it would be more interactive. Very robotic. I wouldn’t repeat. Overpromised and underdelivered.”

So basically you seen his MASSAGE AD on RM and created fantasies/expectations in your head solely based on website name which obviously he didn’t fulfill and now you are screaming in every topic that his a bad provider. That’s not good.

Here’s a quote fro you in his previous topic I found very interesting:

Feb 7, 2021

Agree with the above. Not a memorable massage. I guess because his massage ad was on rentmen I thought it would be more interactive. Very robotic. I wouldn’t repeat. Overpromised and underdelivered.”

So basically you seen his MASSAGE AD on RM and created fantasies/expectations in your head solely based on website name which obviously he didn’t fulfill and now you are screaming in every topic that his a bad provider. That’s not good.

That’s pretty much the point of this forum: to spread the word on whether ads fulfill their promise. Evidently this one does not.

If that upsets you because you have had a different experience, then voice it. If it upsets you because you are the advertiser, hopefully it will prompt some self-reflection and perhaps improvement on the service. Keep us posted!

• 1 month later...