W Men Spa NYC

BillyMan
This topic is 839 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What does Andy look like?

Andy IS W Men Spa. He gets top billing with his special large room upstairs in his own private chambers. The other junior masseurs there come and go but if you plan to go there, you must make an appointment with the main man, Andy. He is a hot, nicely built, mid-30's Asian guy. He will take good care of you if you ask for an erotic massage.

I don't know how it happened, but I was itching for a massage last night and was near Penn Station, so I walked in with no appointment and got the legendary Andy.

We didn't go upstairs, just used one of the regular rooms on the first floor. The quality of the massage was light years better than any I've had at this establishment: focused, vigorous, skilled. I even enjoyed the foot massage he gave, which I normally find a waste of time.

While the sensual aspects were a bit robotic, I figured this was a first time/walk-in experience and he probably gives more attention to his regular clients. And the massage itself is worth a return trip.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...