What was the worst job you ever had? That you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy....

bookmaven
This topic is 815 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I got a job during the summer holidays back in high school. As a matter of fact, my godmother offered it to me. I thought what could go wrong, especially when you work for a relative, well, a lot :). It was the dirtiest and most disturbing of all the weekend jobs I ever had. What we did was clean old heating pipes in large facilities. We installed a high-pressure pump and connected it to the system. Everything is old and worn out. We had to deal with many bursting leaks that would explode with hot and rusty water.

Edited by evangood

I have worked with landscraping companies in the past and been in charge of irrigation systems. Testing and fixing them in the winter and spring was beyond annoying: frozen ground, poorly placed pipes, very wet and very cold and very muddy~ Snow, rain & toxic materials~ Hated it. 
 I also did Instacrap shopping when the pandemic hit~ Good in a pinch but, I don’t wish that on anyone~ It’s an abusive company