RobertMiami

Skip

The negative RM review quoted at length above is no longer there, but there are several other negative reviews, along with a bunch of highly positive reviews.  I can't remember ever seeing a guy who had so many reviews with so much contrast in their content.  He's also got an onlyfans account, and the only sex depicted is hetero.

Edited by dutchal

• 3 weeks later...

So I was going to take a chance in spite of my hesitancy. He and I have messaged each other off and on for over 2 weeks. I had set up appointment with him for his second day of this coming week in Detroit and today I got a message and he was pretty sincere and what he said that he apologized that he is not coming to Detroit after all. From everything that was communicated between he and I my deductive reasoning tells me he is aware of he's not going to get a lot of repeat business here if any at all. He had told me he is sick and tired of having to verify himself because everybody thinks he is either rude or fake or still out of shape. I suspect the boy is passed his prime in this particular business.

29 minutes ago, colonexstacy said:

So I was going to take a chance in spite of my hesitancy. He and I have messaged each other off and on for over 2 weeks. I had set up appointment with him for his second day of this coming week in Detroit and today I got a message and he was pretty sincere and what he said that he apologized that he is not coming to Detroit after all. From everything that was communicated between he and I my deductive reasoning tells me he is aware of he's not going to get a lot of repeat business here if any at all. He had told me he is sick and tired of having to verify himself because everybody thinks he is either rude or fake or still out of shape. I suspect the boy is passed his prime in this particular business.

Money well saved.  

• 2 months later...

since he'll be in my area, I texted to chat him up about a two-hour meet.....

very fast reply with efficient details:   dollar-a-minute travel time paid upfront or a RT Uber.....reasonable rates ($170/hr for nude erotic massage including HE and MT and other reasonable higher options)......a plug for his OF, IG, and live Skype shows.....and a 50% deposit required for two-plus-hour meets....he did say a one-hour meet for my requested mid-afternoon meet wouldn't require a deposit......also said he doesn't book his hotels until the day before

I replied that I'm an honest person and have never no-showed a provider, said thanks and hope he stays healthy and that his trip goes well......

his reply was that he has no shortage of bookings and can't risk me not showing.....and he wished me a nice day   

2 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

since he'll be in my area, I texted to chat him up about a two-hour meet.....

very fast reply with efficient details:   dollar-a-minute travel time paid upfront or a RT Uber.....reasonable rates ($170/hr for nude erotic massage including HE and MT and other reasonable higher options)......a plug for his OF, IG, and live Skype shows.....and a 50% deposit required for two-plus-hour meets....he did say a one-hour meet for my requested mid-afternoon meet wouldn't require a deposit......also said he doesn't book his hotels until the day before

I replied that I'm an honest person and have never no-showed a provider, said thanks and hope he stays healthy and that his trip goes well......

his reply was that he has no shortage of bookings and can't risk me not showing.....and he wished me a nice day   

That seems so weird. A one hour session requires no deposit and a two hour session requires a 50% deposit? 🤔

Book an hour then and once you meet him ask to extend it to two! 😆

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Total jackass.  I met with him a couple years back and he was in good shape but the experience was lack luster.  Tried to meet up with him again and his price has doubled and was a total jack ass.  Asked for an upfront deposit and told me I was waisting his time. Move on this guy has his heads in the clouds 

6 hours ago, Billj said:

Total jackass.  I met with him a couple years back and he was in good shape but the experience was lack luster.  Tried to meet up with him again and his price has doubled and was a total jack ass.  Asked for an upfront deposit and told me I was waisting his time. Move on this guy has his heads in the clouds 

💯💯💯💯

I met with him a couple of times 7-8 years ago when I lived in Fort Lauderdale.  He used to dance at The Boardwalk bar and looked way better back then.  He had a lean ripped look without any tattoos.  It's pretty clear he is prob on steroids IMHO.  

That said, he was never particularly interactive and was a bit boring so I lost interest.  But he was gorgeous back then.  Take a look at the BGEast website and search for Rio Garza....

1 hour ago, Dchotasianguy said:

I met with him a couple of times 7-8 years ago when I lived in Fort Lauderdale.  He used to dance at The Boardwalk bar and looked way better back then.  He had a lean ripped look without any tattoos.  It's pretty clear he is prob on steroids IMHO.  

That said, he was never particularly interactive and was a bit boring so I lost interest.  But he was gorgeous back then.  Take a look at the BGEast website and search for Rio Garza....

https://www.bgeast.com/profiles/index.php?wr_id=225

• 5 weeks later...