Parents Wish!

Guest CURIOUS35
This topic is 5734 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest CURIOUS35

I received a link in the mail and at first, I thought it was one of those links not worth clicking!

Today, I was bored in between tasks and I clicked on the site!

http://www.parentswish.com/site01/big.html

I had to call Mom in tears after listening to the music and reading the post. Thanks to S K Y P E, I saw Mom and talked to her, while the music of Groban was playing in the background. Through out the conversation, I find Mom to be smiling, happy and content with the way, we, her children look after her! :)

I just want to share how I felt...reading the lyrics of the song and the intended message of the site.

Do check it out! :)

Guest CURIOUS35

:-) :-) :-) :-)

A fellow poster told me, he felt sad with this thread! It was never my intention to make anyone sad! My wish was for us members to sort of remember how we love our parents, when they can no longer act like the Mom and Dad we are used to.

I hope the message of the website will be read with fondness to the people we call: Parents!:-) :-) :-) :-)

>:-) :-) :-) :-)

>A fellow poster told me, he felt sad with this thread! It was

>never my intention to make anyone sad! My wish was for us

>members to sort of remember how we love our parents, when they

>can no longer act like the Mom and Dad we are used to.

>

>I hope the message of the website will be read with fondness

>to the people we call: Parents!:-) :-) :-) :-)

Hey the best way to cleanse the soul and have our spirit ready to face another day is to shed a few tears over some really really really treacly tripe My Mom and Dad are gone but I look back and see that I did most of the things asked of the children herein and I am envigorated, after the ably jerked tears.

Guest CURIOUS35

:-) :-) :-) :-)

I want to spread happiness, good tidings and useful information to my peers. I do not believe in vitriolic exchanges! :)

Thanks for the compliment! I am humbled by your post! :):-) :-) :-)

Archived