411 trevor tala in SF

elsalvador92

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is this my lucky summer? This is the second hot guy I see passing through Seattle. I am going to be meeting up with Eliflow this week, don’t know If I can really add Trevor to my budget, but I’ve had my eye on him for a while. 

On 6/15/2021 at 11:52 AM, Wanderoz said:

And one one-star review on Rmen!  Easy pass.

2 hours ago, Enronnja said:

Is this my lucky summer? This is the second hot guy I see passing through Seattle. I am going to be meeting up with Eliflow this week, don’t know If I can really add Trevor to my budget, but I’ve had my eye on him for a while. 

Caveat Emptor

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 6.40.26 PM.png

3 hours ago, CCMaryland said:

Caveat Emptor

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 6.40.26 PM.png

Wow, thanks for the heads up! I was gonna sacrifice my trip to Florida and spend the remaining I had on him. But, looks like I’ll keep my plans as scheduled. That sounds so creepy too about the guy sitting in the dark. Sounds like he might be pimped out or its the main squeeze there to rob and potentially hurt a client. No wonder he is not even getting much traction on his OF and Twitter page. 

10 hours ago, Enronnja said:

Wow, thanks for the heads up! I was gonna sacrifice my trip to Florida and spend the remaining I had on him. But, looks like I’ll keep my plans as scheduled. That sounds so creepy too about the guy sitting in the dark. Sounds like he might be pimped out or its the main squeeze there to rob and potentially hurt a client. No wonder he is not even getting much traction on his OF and Twitter page. 

I am all about safety for people who work or hire in this business.  But that just feels so ominous with the other guy waiting in the dark.

Just want to raise the possibility that the other person was sitting in the dark in an attempt to make it less obvious that someone else was there, not because he and the provider had some plot to do something bad to client.  That being said, it's clearly not the best way to handle it given the emotions it has elicited in this thread.  I've shown up for appointments where there were other people present in the apartment and it's always made me feel awkward, particularly when there's no way to avoid seeing/being seen by that person.  The best resolution is to simply have that person make themselves absent during appointments, either by actually leaving the residence or by going into another room and closing the door so it isn't apparent that anyone else is there.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Name is back to Trevor Tala.  Basic massage incall now up to $250.

His most recent pic on rentmen, #2, seems to show he's put on some nice muscle.  See also the last pic on rentmasseur.  Of course, there's no telling when they were taken.  They might in fact be the oldest instead of the newest.

He's another who's bottomed for Austin Wolf:  https://www.xvideos.com/video65124539/austin_wolf_and_trevor_tala_anal_bareback_and_juicy_oral_roughsex_on_4my.fans_austinwolf

• 3 months later...

By IM says:

"Hi there. I hope meet you soon... Text Me for a Faster Respond. 929-900-5909

$250 - Massage
+50 - Erotic Massage

$350 - Just Top
+50 - Bottom/Vers

$2K - 6 Hours
$3K - 12 Hours/Overnight

- Payment at Door when u Rent my Services

You can Check my XXX Videos at:
www.OnlyFans.com/TrevorTalavera 😈
www.Instagram.com/Trevor.Tala1"

Found this:  https://www.myvidster.com/video/255828818/Miguel_Rey_ReyXXL_Trevor_Talavera_RAW

Edited by dutchal

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, TopBunk said:

There are a handful of people I disengage with because of their... perceived attitude... during initial contact. He's in this category. I was interested and made contact, but I didn't try to message him more. I wish I could tag him so he never appears in my rm searches. Blocked folks appear still...

I wish that was a feature as well. In a market like LA, it would save me having to scroll through the ones I’ve tried and didn’t like or rejected outright. Oh for a swipe option like Tinder. 😂