Ever fuck anyone famous?

Lankypeters
This topic is 5727 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Reminiscing the other afternoon, a friend recalled fucking with Rudolph Nureyev at the baths.

Can anyone else recall hooking up with someone famous during your salad days? Tab Hunter? Tony Perkins? Larry Kert? Or.......?

I swear I got it off with Brad Davis about the time he would have been starting his acting career in New York. This guy was an actor and years later, when I saw Davis in "The Normal Heart," something about his chest recalled an intimacy, something more than just attraction. I think when you hook up with someone, however impersonal the encounter, that intimate attraction prevails when you see the person again, no matter how long after the encounter.

I lived near Perkins and saw him out cruising, even after he married. One summer night he passed me wearing leather pants, a stud belt -- at a time when leather meant LEATHER -- and no shirt. His chest muscles were beautifully defined. He had no waist. He flirted, then turned and walked home. Alas.......

If everyone slept with him who claims they did, he would have been screwing 24/7. Maybe he was.

Recollections, anyone?

"I'd say that's a bit of an extreme reaction, now wouldn't you?" -- N.F. Bates

Lankypeters

I haven't, but an old friend of mine was propositioned by Jean-Claude Van Damme quite some time ago (when both of them were in their prime). I also have it on fairly good 2nd-hand authority that the Richard Gere story is true.

You got farther with Rudy than I did--I danced with him in a disco in London, but that was as far as it went. I did sleep with a few big names in the New York entertainment world in the 1960s, but since they are all still alive and trying to be somewhat discreet, I wouldn't mention names here.

Guest CURIOUS35

:-) :-) :-) :-)

Can you guys keep a secret??? So can I! Yes!!!! and thats all I am saying! :7 :7 :7

Guest zipperzone

>I also have it on fairly good 2nd-hand

>authority that the Richard Gere story is true.

Which story - the gerbil in ass one?

Guest novabear22031

Way back in the '80's when I did P-town on a regular basis - I met up with a member of the "Kennedy" clan... won't say who :) But we did take a trip down to the "compound" that week... :) Oh, those were the days... :)

Guest ncm2169

Was in an XXX bookstore in a Western State a few years ago where there were "private" video booths in back. Met up with a guy who was a candidate for Governor - he just wanted a quick BJ. He had no clue I recognized him, but there was ZERO doubt about his identity. All I remember was, if I made any conversation, he just kept telling me, "If you want to suck it, keep sucking." So I did, he got off in my mouth, zipped up and left pronto. :9

Kiss and Tell

It has long been a popular game here in tinsel town to name "stars" one has had sex with. There are bunches over the years who have never hidden from the sexual spotlight when it came to promiscuous behavior. It may have been even more true back in the 80's when the bath houses were still open. Anyone who had ever been to the 8709 Club could name 10 or more famous hunks who regularly got their asses plowed or cocks sucked. This club was home to (pound for pound) the most beautiful men on the planet. If you could get in (read: pass the screening beauty test at the door) you knew you were in for some of the best eye candy the town had to offer. Famous hunks would be stretched out face down in their private rooms with the door open and the big tub of lube on the side table.

I would imagine the same would hold true for any major metropolitan city like New York, London, etc.

Problem is, anyone can say they have been with anyone, what does it indicate?

Proof is HARD to CUM by (excuse the pun).

I went through a stage when I worked as a bouncer at a trendy bar in Hollywood eons ago before the great flood and Noah's boat,and had occasion to make it with several pre-famous hotties who went on to be pretty big stars both physically and professionally. But naming names? No, not anymore. that time has come and gone. I used to brag about 'em, but guess I have moved past it. It never made me a hotter person either because I had them or could tell people about them. i am still the same schlub in spite of or because of it.

Archived