I think I'm broken....... https://rentmasseur.com/TheFixer in LA

TooSchoolForCool

• 2 months later...

That's sad, could you explain more or PM?

To sum it up, he didn't provide the "interactive" experience you'd expect from an erotic massage (MT, nudity, HE), or even in a sensual massage, which was disappointing because of his premium pricing and the many options in LA that I could spent my time and money on.

YMMV, others have had that experience with him, but I personally don't plan on seeing him again. If you need more details, feel free to PM me.

Edited by curiousbynature12

To sum it up, he didn't provide the "interactive" experience you'd expect from an erotic massage (MT, nudity, HE), or even in a sensual massage, which was disappointing because of his premium pricing and the many options in LA that I could spent my time and money on.

YMMV, others have had that experience with him, but I personally don't plan on seeing him again. If you need more details, feel free to PM me.

I agree with you. It seems the experience seems to vary. Mine was good and more interactive than yours. But I agree that i could seem pricey for what it is. A lovely gent regardless and really sexy South African accent.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...