Grinder Massage

northdude30
This topic is 1097 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have been approached several times from guys on Grinder who say they do massage and book through an on-line service. I am pretty sure not legit but wondering if anyone has gone forward with these? The last one uses a platform called nurhand.com

These scams are common. Avoid!

I have been approached several times from guys on Grinder who say they do massage and book through an on-line service. I am pretty sure not legit but wondering if anyone has gone forward with these? The last one uses a platform called nurhand.com

These scams are common. Avoid!

Yes. It's a scam. I get hit up by these several times a week. They make it appealing with really hot guys that have a discounted rate of $40. They will send additional seductive and nude pics to entice you. All you have to do is register on a website with a $3 reservation fee. Don't fall for it!

Yes. It's a scam. I get hit up by these several times a week. They make it appealing with really hot guys that have a discounted rate of $40. They will send additional seductive and nude pics to entice you. All you have to do is register on a website with a $3 reservation fee. Don't fall for it!

thank you... I haven't fallen for it but was real tempted today.. guess just extra horny LOL

thank you... I haven't fallen for it but was real tempted today.. guess just extra horny LOL

Thanks Nick. I was surprised last week when I did indeed receive a Grindr hit from someone offering a $40.00 massage with a $3.00 reservation fee. It seemed way too good to be true and I did not take the bait. I'm in DC.

If you need a massage just hire someone from RM or MF, not from Grindr ?‍♂️

Yes I do, however I now live in a remote area so can't get to a larger city easily. I knew this wasn't on the up and up but wanted to see if anyone had any first hand info just in case... was dreaming... the pics of this guy are hotter than most guys on RM... too good to be true

• 3 months later...

I just got hit with one of those on adam4adam. Beautiful pictures, 40 for an hour, $5 registration fee. Asked for my phone #to send a website. Map he sent showed a pin right in the middle of a restaurant. Hmmmmm. Blocked him.