DannyNY, NYC

Jim_n_NYC
This topic is 979 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ad text copied from here: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/39497/

https://onlyfans.com/ryan-smith

Instagram with the same name.

I was thinking of reaching out to Ryan Smith via onlyfans and asking if the rentmasseur profile is his. Looks more and more likely that someone else acquired his photos. But could not find a way to communicate with him without subscribing to his onlyfans. ?

• 3 weeks later...

Sent an email inquiry asking for more detail about the massage, an inquiry that usually elicits info about whether he'll be naked or there'll be a release. He replied simply: "Hey :) so I offer various massages: Swedish, sports, deep tissue, sensual and yes I live here in NYC (financial district)".

Sent an email inquiry asking for more detail about the massage, an inquiry that usually elicits info about whether he'll be naked or there'll be a release. He replied simply: "Hey :) so I offer various massages: Swedish, sports, deep tissue, sensual and yes I live here in NYC (financial district)".

he does charge a higher rate for sensual per the texts we had.

Sounds like an auto reply ?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

any recent experiences with him??  We texted yesterday and he made clear he is strictly professional now (think he has a boyfriend judging from his instagram).  I'm still inclined to set up a session, but just want to make sure that the massage is really top notch, so any personal experience would be appreciated.