411 Brianthon

The Dude

2 hours ago, xsslg said:

His rentmen profile wasn't created until 9/6/2023 though?

yes, his current/latest active profile was only created last week......all pictures in it were uploaded to the profile on or after that date, but may've been taken days or years earlier......

https://rent.men/Brunnoski

https://v6.rent.men/Brunnoski

Edited by azdr0710

22 hours ago, BuzzLiteQueer said:

I think it's important to note that the date displayed is the date the pix was uploaded to the ad; it does not mean that is the date the pix was taken.  Date pix taken and date pix is uploaded to ad are 2 different things.  While it's possible that a pix recently uploaded was just taken, not necessarily so.  I have seen RM who have a group of pix that they periodically remove and then recirculate on their ad, giving the false impression that the recently uploaded pix was recently taken when, in fact, it was taken some time ago. 

Right. The previous version of RM was the same, but you didn't have to perform a gymnastics routine to find the date.

• 2 months later...
On 1/31/2021 at 11:44 AM, CuriousByNature said:

4.5 inches... its refreshing to see someone listed who is not well-endowed and also not uncomfortable to indicate it.

its not refreshing however that he says he is 28 cuz if he is then God help this bitch when he turns 30. 

I'LL BEGIN IN CAPS SHOUTING CUZ I CARE ABOUT YA'LL. Do not ever board Frontier airlines from Ft Lauderdale to Detroit. Something happens that is worse than Amelia disappearing in her transatlantic flight. For instance Brianthon here...he boarded a plane in Florida to visit Detroit for possible one hour employment sessions. He was 28 at point of departure (i.e. Rentmasseur). It's a 3 hour flight. Yet something bad took place cuz when he landed in Motown he was 30 (i.e Rentmen).  Hell even when Diana comes home she don't age!

• 1 month later...