Senior Superlatives

Merboy
This topic is 1222 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My high school did this for the seniors and gave certain students titles, like Most Likely to Succeed, Best Smile, Class Clown...and oh yeah. Most Quiet. That was me.

There was also a male beauty pageant they did for the seniors the year before me. I think there was a swimsuit competition but I never would have gone to that. I was way too conservative and way too closeted to even entertain the notion.

My h.s. yearbook had a "best body" award for each gender, but they wore regular street clothes in the photo.

Was the guy that won "best body" really smokin'? We had a guy in my high school who was ripped beyond belief and he insisted on wearing a plain, skin-tight white T-shirt EVERY DAY. He would walk across the cafeteria and I swear everyone's eyes went to that bod.

Was the guy that won "best body" really smokin'? We had a guy in my high school who was ripped beyond belief and he insisted on wearing a plain, skin-tight white T-shirt EVERY DAY. He would walk across the cafeteria and I swear everyone's eyes went to that bod.

Yes, it was pretty good.