A Thug Amongst Us - part 2

twinkboylover28
This topic is 5771 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ncm2169

WHHAAAAA, WHAAAAA, if you can't get your way, cry to The Teacher! WHAAA WHAAA.

When all else fails, when you've lost all the arguments, when you are left with no defenders and no other recourse than to cry, "FOUL", you employ the ultimate Kindergarten implied threat: "I won't play if you let him play."

Sayonara, TBL. It's been nice knowing ya. You'll be missed. x( I hope the sand isn't too grainy for you in your new neighborhood. }(

Guest ryan2552

A sequel "O

Personally I feel that most here with common sense see a pattern by NCM of abuse, hostility and arrogance. I wouldn't dwell on it though as there are far more important and far more fun things to be involved in.

:)

This is exactly the kind of "gay drama" that caused this board to lose some of its most engaging posters over to "the other board". One of you need to be the grown up you most hopefully are and simply ignore the other one. Once the offender (whoever he might be) doesnt get any response out of the "victim", he will tire of the tirade and move on. In more simple words.. GROW THE F*U*C*K UP..get over it and move on.

Guest zipperzone

I really don't see what all the fuss is about.

Many seem to find this "war" offensive.

Remember - you have the power of the mouse.

Just don't click on the thread. If there are no readers, it will probably die, and if it doesn't, who cares. It will just be the two of them slugging it out.

Hug-a-Thug

>I really don't see what all the fuss is about.

>

>Many seem to find this "war" offensive.

>

>Remember - you have the power of the mouse.

>

>Just don't click on the thread. If there are no readers, it

>will probably die, and if it doesn't, who cares. It will just

>be the two of them slugging it out.

Thank you.

I don't subscribe to the "Hug-a-Thug" mentality suggested by some on this message board.

I prefer to confront bullies or "tell the teacher" as some bullies/thugs have put it (conjures up memories of GRADE school bullies) instead of run and hide.

There's nothing more than a bully hates than a punch in the face and/or to be exposed for what they are.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Appeasement resolves nothing.

>>As long as *both insist on having the last word...there's

>no

>>end in sight! Ad infinitum, ad nauseam.

>>

>>This board is becoming an increasingly unpleasant place

>to

>>'visit'.

>>:(

>

>

>

>What do you mean "both?"

>

>I (and ryan) have NEVER e-mailed NCM?

I received yet ANOTHER e-mail message from our THUG friend NCM2169.

Why does NCM2169 continue to send me private e-mails if NCM's intention isn't to continue provoking me? I have sent NCM2169 ZERO e-mails yet NCM continues his attempts to antagonize fellow members he disagrees with by sending them unwelcome e-mails. If you think I'm a 'third class debater' why not just IGNORE me all together NCM..as suggested by other board members? It truly is undeniable that NCM is indeed a THUG amongst us.

NCM2169 e-mails sent: 3

Twinkboylover28 e-mails sent: 0

You decide who's the bully and thug.

The following is NCM's egotistical, psychotic, self-loving e-mail"

A Little Love Note ...Saturday, July 5, 2008 2:04 AM

... just to trip your psychotic trigger.

In case you lack sufficient psychobabble, I thought I'd deliver a present for you to copy and paste and post on the Daddy Message Board.

You're at best a third-rate debater and at worst a seriously deranged person who gets his jollies spouting obnoxiously racist, sexist, misogynist and other anti-social vomit. PLEASE post this email from me and also, PLEASE keep on spewing your venom. I think it's desirable for every reader/poster here to know just how foul you are.

And, as for your braggadocio about dealing with thugs in kind, your style is totally in keeping with thuggery - threaten, lie and cry foul.

It takes some brains to engage in mental sparring. Enuf said.

P.S. If you think this email is a threat from a "thug", I invite you to have the "Thug Squad" run their test. Good Luck, MORON. :-)

Guest ryan2552

tbl I think you might be giving NCM an erection each time you enable him to continue with his little games.

His latest email to you reminded me of the bully with an inferior sense of values and self worth in grade school; not of a self claimed successful, respected, intelligent contributor to this forum.

>I was struck with great shock when I read a email received

>from a man who has claimed to be a "long time

>poster" and a "well respected poster" this past

>Thursday.

>

>The email, from NCM, was apparently trying to threaten,

>intimidate and or shame me. His lack of respect for other

>points of view is appalling.

>

>I wonder how many others have received like emails from NCM;

>my instinct tells me there have been quite a few.

>

>I've decided to share the unrestricted email from NCM with

>this group. It is my hope that this will give others some

>balance about the man behind the handle NCM.

>

>from ncm2169@ g mail.com

>reply-to ncm2169@ g mail.com

>to ryan2552@ g mail.com

>date Thu, May 22, 2008 at 9:25 PM

>subject Are you Jack Surf's Manager?

>mailed-by rex. winkwinknodnod.net

>

>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

>

>X-Priority: 3

>

>X-Mailer: PHP / 5.2.4

>

>Message-Id: <200805230225.022D7470EB@

>rex.winkwinknodnod.net>

>Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 19:25:17 -0700 (PDT)

>

>WTF is your goddamn problem??

>

>You must have an interest in his advancement. What a scumbag.

Ha! I just checked my e-mail and received this 'friendly' message from NCM2169:

"Good Riddance you fake, fraud, and Fascist,Wednesday, June 25, 2008 11:46 PM

From: "ncm2169@gmail.com" <ncm2169@gmail.com>Add sender to Contacts

What's wrong? Was the temptation to suck the cock of a twink Jesus, or to fuck his twink ass too much for you to handle?

LMFAO. You are SOOOOOOOOOO pathetic.

Good riddance. Find another online community to make yourself an ass in."

Guest ncm2169

< Why does NCM2169 continue to send me private e-mails

Because moron, as I said in my email, it's just soooo much fun to trip your psychotic trigger. And it's amazing - it works every time. }(

Just who is it that you think is going to feel sorry for you and make me stop emailing you?

In case you're not terribly tech savvy, I suggest there are at least two ways you can handle my unwanted email. You can disable your profile here, or change it to not enable any emails to you through this site, OR you can use your own email preferences to block email from me.

Why do I suspect that you are very aware of those options, but choose not to employ them because you'd rather come here and prattle on about your perceived torment? ;-)

This Message Forum, to its credit, allows pretty much leeway for the expression of a wide range of views. That includes the ability of one poster to disagree with another in a variety of ways. (If you'd like some examples, check out posts by now bygone posters such as Woodlawn, Doug69, and the always delicious FinFangFoom). If you're so thin-skinned as to wail and bemoan endlessly about my reminding you that you aren't the Darling of this Message Forum that you apparently think you should be, tough shit.

With all the respect I can muster, I invite you to consider a couple options: grow up, or take your marbles and go home. x(

>In the first thread on this topic, you sadi he should be

>ignored. Then you started this *second thread.

>

>Every time you cry 'Bully' or whatever, it revives the drama.

>

>It's *your choice - but I don't think it's a winning

>strategy.

Oh that is RICH!!!

Instead of banning NCM for his OBVIOUS violation of the rules and deliberate harrassment of another member via pvt email , it's "blame the victim" for "telling the teacher" or "going to the police."

Not a peep about NCM and his THUG tactics. Breathtaking!

>

>

>Just who is it that you think is going to feel sorry for you

>and make me stop emailing you?

>

>

That kinda tells you everything you need to know about the quality of Daddy's message board and the "moderators" enforcement of the rules. It's not something I would be proud of.

Sad.

>All I said was, you keep perpetuating the drama, with no

>other effect.

That's riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. It's MY fault!!

If you *choose to weight in on the matter then why the **silence** on your part regarding NCM's instigation and involvement....hmmmmmmmmm?

Not a word admonishing NCM? I think that speaks volumes.

NCM should have been banned long ago for his antics.

>

>But that's obviously your choice,

That's riiiiiiiiiight it was ** I ** that e-mailed NCM several times!! It was My '*choice alright!!

*cough* Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooney bin!!! *cough*

>>>and you're getting

>*something out of it!

>

Oh yeah!!! I 'm having the time of my life!! Being harrassed by an online nutcase and having the moderators do absolutely *nothing is better than freakin' going to Disney World!! What a loon.

>And...I'll heed my own advice and refuse to be sucked in any

>further.

Tool late! You've already 'perpetuated the drama' and you're *obviously getting something out of it.

Guest ncm2169

< Instead of banning NCM for his OBVIOUS violation of the rules and deliberate harrassment of another member via pvt email

Hey, Nimrod. Would you please show us where in the rules of this Message Board, private email from one poster to another is somehow regulated or governed by the Moderators or the Owner of this site?

If I have overlooked something in the Rules, I sincerely apologize and withdraw my objection. Until then, you're just blowin' more smoke. }(

Guest ncm2169

< That kinda tells you everything you need to know about the quality of Daddy's message board and the "moderators" enforcement of the rules. It's not something I would be proud of.

Now, there's a good way to ingratiate yourself with the Management here. Seems like you're steadily losing support for your behavior here, and besides flailing at your detractor posters, you're now telling The Management that they are at fault for your disgrace.

< Shakes head. > x( x( x(

Archived